Recent content by momark

  1. M

    loader pin not taking grease

    Thanks for all the tips. Hopefully it's not too hard to get out cause I don't trust my wife with the heaviest sledge available! lol
  2. M

    loader pin not taking grease

    I don't think I would have to mess with any hoses that I can tell.
  3. M

    loader pin not taking grease

    As I stated the zerk is clear. The zerk is situated in the midde of the pin perpendicular so cleaning it out with a bit doesn't seem feasible, at least while on the machine. I feel like I'm going to have to remove the pin. I just want to be sure the ram is not under pressure. So, just...
  4. M

    loader pin not taking grease

    I have an M5660 and one of the boom arm pins is not taking grease. The zerk is clear so need to remove the pin. My question is, do I have to relieve the pressure before removing since it's on the cylinder. If so, is it just a matter of moving the joystick in all directions? Anything else I...
  5. M

    what is this ?

    Sounds logical. Thanks for the replies. Mystery solved!
  6. M

    what is this ?

    That is the thing I'm referring to. You may be right.
  7. M

    what is this ?

    This might be a stupid question but what is the metal rod with a loop on the end that is situated right behind the shuttle shift lever. Far as I can tell it does't do anything. But I'm sure it's there for a reason. Ok, I'm ready to feel foolish now, ha! Thanks, Mark
  8. M

    floating toplink?

    Good, seems like the easiest solution to me.
  9. M

    floating toplink?

    Thanks for the ideas so far. Do you think one of those 3 point quick hitch adapters would work? Kind of a Y shaped gizmo that goes between the top link and the implement.
  10. M

    floating toplink?

    Hello, I have an M5660 that I want to use a 3pt no till drill(Genesis) with. Beings it is a 3ph drill I would like to have a way to make it float some. On some other forum I saw a slotted top link that would allow it to float some. It was for a Mccormick 250 they said. But I am not able to...
  11. M

    fuel cap for m5660

    I still feel bad, ha ha. Thanks again, Brandon!
  12. M

    fuel cap for m5660

    Hey guys, I lost my fuel cap the other day; yep, forgot to put it back on after refueling. Retraced where i went but could not find it. Anyway, I called my local dealer and they want 30 dollars for one. It won't break the bank but, the principal, you know. Anybody have any more reasonable...
  13. M

    3 pt lever problem

    Thank you, will try that too.
  14. M

    3 pt lever problem

    Good point, I will check that first.
  15. M

    3 pt lever problem

    Hello folks, I have a M5660 SU . It only has 54 hrs. on it. Last time I used it the 3 pt lever started malfunctioning. It will not stay in the raised position. If I let go of it, it will go right back down and the implement with it. If I hold it up manually the implement will stay up...