Recent content by Lil Foot

  1. Lil Foot

    Rough B670 Backhoe for Sale (still)

    I have an extra B670 backhoe from a B7100 that I would sell cheap. $500 picked up at my place in northern Arizona. However, it is rough, (understatement) & in need of a complete rebuild. Hydraulics seem to be OK, but pins & holes, swing pivot, outrigger mounts are all in need of serious work...
  2. Lil Foot

    Another Bucket Level Indicator Thread

    I'm intrigued.:)
  3. Lil Foot

    Diesel Prices

    Saw $5.95 in Northern AZ yesterday.
  4. Lil Foot

    trenchin' no stenchin'

    Each, of course!
  5. Lil Foot

    Kubota ST30 adapting a front loader & fitting problems

    Can't view photo. Get this: You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
  6. Lil Foot

    Telephone etiquette

    I'm in the same boat. Virtually no one these days can leave a clear, enunciated message. My message machine is going to wear out long before it's time because I have to replay each messageat least half a dozen times. 🤬
  7. Lil Foot

    New member from Martinsburg, WV

    Welcome aboard!
  8. Lil Foot

    5 years later 5 of diesel of gallons is heavy

    That is why I went to one of these 2.7 gallons:
  9. Lil Foot

    “Practice" does not make perfect you Jackass…..Only “perfect practice” makes perfect!!!!

    Mostt of my stock stash sits outside in a plastic storage building. I have a few more pieces scattered around that are too big to fit in regular stock storage.
  10. Lil Foot

    “Practice" does not make perfect you Jackass…..Only “perfect practice” makes perfect!!!!

    That makes sense, as the vast majority of machines I have run were 3 phase industrial stuff. (y) (y) (y) I have probably done more threading in reverse than in forward, because of running production parts in the early days. Bosses tend to get mighty testy when you wipe out a $3000 casting...
  11. Lil Foot

    “Practice" does not make perfect you Jackass…..Only “perfect practice” makes perfect!!!!

    On the subject of crashing: If your lathe is electrically like mine (and I suspect it is) there may be a problem to be aware of. If you are power feeding or threading towards the headstock, and see an imminent crash approaching, DON"T slap the spindle into reverse. It will continue in forward...