Menu
Articles
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Latest threads
New media
New media comments
Classifieds
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
Latest activity
Account upgrades
Register
Menu
JasonW's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
J
JasonW
replied to the thread
B3300 and brush hog
.
The B7500 I recently purchased is like this. Kinda disappointed, but at the price I have in it it’s works fine. Plus the tractor is...
Today at 1:55 PM
J
JasonW
replied to the thread
I'm an idiot and lost my keys. Now what?
.
Thank you for this almost 3 year thread bump.
Today at 8:48 AM
J
JasonW
replied to the thread
Why Not A B26 “Commercial Grade” ???
.
Probably not a lot of snow blowing goin on in Hawaii.
Today at 5:24 AM
J
JasonW
replied to the thread
Picture of your tractor on your trailer
.
Headed to the deer lease. It was a tight fit.
Thursday at 6:51 AM
J
JasonW
replied to the thread
What size disc harrow?
.
Might want to double check those weight numbers. Seems way high.
Wednesday at 10:44 AM
J
JasonW
replied to the thread
What size disc harrow?
.
I’m a big fan of used equipment when available. Shouldn’t be too difficult to find a used 6’ or even 7’ disc harrow on marketplace, etc...
Sep 29, 2026
J
JasonW
replied to the thread
What size disc harrow?
.
Definitely get one that has adjustable gangs. I can’t say I have seen one larger than 5’ that has fixed gangs anyway. Get one wider than...
Sep 29, 2026
J
JasonW
reacted to
John T's post
in the thread
Adding led rear lights
with
Like
.
post #7 post #9
Sep 28, 2026
J
JasonW
replied to the thread
New to tractors, top link concern
.
I would put the money that you would spend on a longer top link and go ahead and get a hydraulic top link.
Sep 28, 2026
J
JasonW
replied to the thread
Why does my L3800 quit every time it warms up ?
.
Based on you saying the hazards make the fuel gauge move. You might have a short in the wiring harness. Check for rodent damage
Sep 21, 2026
J
JasonW
replied to the thread
Septic drain field repair and install
.
I redid my entire system back in February of this year. Ended up putting the new tank back in the same location as the old tank due to...
Sep 20, 2026
J
JasonW
replied to the thread
M7040 Hydraulic Filters Change - Anyone Used The Suction Method to Reduce the Mess
.
I have done it on the M6040 and ZD331, I cannot remember for sure but one of them actually pulled oil into the shop vac, about 1/2 a...
Sep 17, 2026
J
JasonW
replied to the thread
M7040 Hydraulic Filters Change - Anyone Used The Suction Method to Reduce the Mess
.
I have done it on my M6040. I would recommend having another person operate the shop vac instead of taping the hose to the fill port. I...
Sep 17, 2026
J
JasonW
replied to the thread
L2502 wont start
.
Yea me either. How many hours are on it? You mentioned it wasn’t your machine. Did they try to run it on water?
Sep 15, 2026
J
JasonW
replied to the thread
12v aux Power plug
.
I looked at the parts diagram for his model and it’s a regular Marinco cigarette lighter female plug. Thats why I requested a picture as...
Sep 14, 2026
Top
Bottom