Recent content by Hobo.NC

  1. H

    l4200 REAR PTO seal

    About 20 years ago I did some extensive work to the transmission on a L3600 GTS. When I put it all back together the PTO did not work. I split it again the overrunning clutch had fell off. Somehow I missed seeing it laying in the bottom of the case I just wanted to make sure it would not fall...
  2. H

    l4200 REAR PTO seal

    Good deal I will yank the shaft out.
  3. H

    l4200 REAR PTO seal

    30 year old botas are in my future. I have a customer that has a fleet of'em I hauled this one in for a front axle seal/bearing job. While here the rear axle seals and PTO seal like to drip on my nice clean floor. Its time to potty train it again. Sometime back you referenced this site I saved...
  4. H

    l4200 REAR PTO seal

    I need to replace the rear PTO seal. My question: do you remove the bolts on the rear PTO cover and just pull the shaft out the rear of the tractor. I am doing rear axle seals. I have drained the fluid. It's a 1996 L4200 GST.