Recent content by hagrid

  1. hagrid

    Cheaper then propane

    Cat pieces galore!
  2. hagrid

    Kubota T1880 Won't Drive

    That spindle is effed.
  3. hagrid

    Hydro line question

    I've used this outfit when things went wrong at Perryman: https://www.google.com/searchviewer/10?sca_esv=46ee9a34cc4453a3&hl=en-US&source=android-browser&output=search&svid=CAwSGxIZCgNwdnESEkNnc3ZaeTh4ZEdOZmJIUTJNURgK&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjY4prD8ZmXAxXjGVkFHe06FmIQ_pABegQIDBAH Take your old line...
  4. hagrid

    2nd time my grille guard bent and loader stand bolt bent (BX23s).

    Need more snaps. Detail both sides of the brush guard, plz. Hoist the boom all the way up.
  5. hagrid

    What size tractor?

    What size tractor? I find that the best course of action is to aquire the smallest tractor that will do the job. That way you can has perma-smug as people drive by because of all the fuel you are saving. Also, even the most expensive oil/grease means nothing to the pocket book since you'll...
  6. hagrid

    Hydraulic oil change interval

    Stick it to the man!
  7. hagrid

    Kubota T1880 Won't Drive

    As a result of the goings-on in here I have ordered a tap and die (right hand) to chase my deck threads. I've had an issue before with a spindle bolt snugging up early and it was because a bolt thread was getting ragged. I dressed it with a triangular file.
  8. hagrid

    MX4800 HST oil change…go synthetic or stay with Kubota brand?

    Where it concerns lubricants there is only one correct choice.
  9. hagrid

    BX2370 60" Mower Belt or Tensioner Issue?

    Not enthused over those snaps...
  10. hagrid

    Kubota T1880 Won't Drive

    My assumption is the threads were damaged and didn't let the bolt bottom out resulting in the spring washer not clamping the blade. That scenario allowed the assembly to dis-mantle itself.
  11. hagrid

    Kubota T1880 Won't Drive

    A bottom/finish tap might get you back in business.
  12. hagrid

    BX2370 60" Mower Belt or Tensioner Issue?

    Pictures help immensely. If all of your sheaves spin smoothly then it's possible your tensioner spring is weak.
  13. hagrid

    Electrical advice concerning Jump pack usage and back feeding .

    I vote for repealing the national firearms act. I will has P90D, StG44, and M60E, plz.
  14. hagrid

    Costco to dbl oil prices?

    I'm still using the factory oil.
  15. hagrid

    Electrical advice concerning Jump pack usage and back feeding .

    I would add a flux capacitor.