Menu
Articles
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Latest threads
New media
New media comments
Classifieds
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
Latest activity
Account upgrades
Register
Menu
Goat Herder's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
G
Goat Herder
replied to the thread
BX2370 60" Mower Belt or Tensioner Issue?
.
Will do! Now I know what to be watching for. Thanks for all the help especially the manual diagrams. May have to look into getting them
Sep 22, 2026
G
Goat Herder
replied to the thread
BX2370 60" Mower Belt or Tensioner Issue?
.
While I am not sure on how or when it happened I now know why the pulley was wobbling. It looks like the key walked a bit I assume due...
Sep 22, 2026
G
Goat Herder
replied to the thread
BX2370 60" Mower Belt or Tensioner Issue?
.
No, I think it started as a gradual process as the original belt lasted 10 cutting seasons. I replaced it at the beginning of spring due...
Sep 22, 2026
G
Goat Herder
replied to the thread
BX2370 60" Mower Belt or Tensioner Issue?
.
Thanks Bee-Positive, that is very helpful info! Will be back working on it in the am.
Sep 21, 2026
G
Goat Herder
replied to the thread
BX2370 60" Mower Belt or Tensioner Issue?
.
After removing the deck and taking a much closer look at everything. I have found the problem but dont know the solution. The pulley...
Sep 21, 2026
G
Goat Herder
replied to the thread
BX2370 60" Mower Belt or Tensioner Issue?
.
Thanks guys for the ideas. The first replacement belt earlier this year was from Amazon but the current replacement came from the V-Belt...
Sep 20, 2026
G
Goat Herder
replied to the thread
BX2370 60" Mower Belt or Tensioner Issue?
.
Thanks. As far as i can tell they do. Will try to get a pic or video.
Sep 19, 2026
G
Goat Herder
posted the thread
BX2370 60" Mower Belt or Tensioner Issue?
in
Implements & Attachments
.
Belt issue or Tension issue? The original mower deck belt lasted 9 cutting seasons but was beginning to crack at the end of last year...
Sep 19, 2026
Top
Bottom