Menu
Articles
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Latest threads
New media
New media comments
Classifieds
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
Latest activity
Account upgrades
Register
Menu
fatjay's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
F
fatjay
replied to the thread
Tilt cylinder repack on b7200
.
Went out and tested it. I have to say, it did pretty well.
Thursday at 3:46 PM
F
fatjay
replied to the thread
Tilt cylinder repack on b7200
.
New lines and cylinders are on, it's like a new tractor. Tons of power, it's fast, it's weird that just new lines and hoses could make...
Wednesday at 9:58 PM
F
fatjay
replied to the thread
Tilt cylinder repack on b7200
.
I want to replace all the hoses. They're in rough shape. I saw an online hose place it's about $30 a hose. Cheaper, but I am not sure...
Wednesday at 1:02 PM
F
fatjay
replied to the thread
Tilt cylinder repack on b7200
.
New cylinders are 3/8 JIC and the old ones were NPT, so I got some adapters and hoses.
Wednesday at 12:26 PM
F
fatjay
replied to the thread
Tilt cylinder repack on b7200
.
I bought 2. It's leaking pretty good and I have work to do with it. I figured it would balance itself betweent he two if they weren't...
Sep 25, 2026
F
fatjay
replied to the thread
Tilt cylinder repack on b7200
.
What are the chances i can replace just one bucket cylinder now? $121 is a great deal considering i just spent $600 to repack the othe...
Sep 25, 2026
Top
Bottom