Recent content by estarr92

  1. E

    New to tractors, top link concern

    I ended up purchasing the one I linked earlier so we’ll see what happens there. It’s a 20” body with 37” of “working length” instead of the 16” / 33”. So I’m hoping with the additional 4” of body and the longer threads I’ll be within the safe spec. That said I’ll need to use a cat 2 to 1 bushing...
  2. E

    New to tractors, top link concern

    The dealer cut the shaft and fit the blower for me. I'll be honest I wouldnt even know how to tell if the shaft was too short or not.
  3. E

    New to tractors, top link concern

    So you're saying the cat 2/1 bushing adapter wouldnt work?
  4. E

    New to tractors, top link concern

    I thought about this as well but with it being so close to the snow season I’m going to try and sneak by with the mechanical this year and look into hydraulic replacement in the spring
  5. E

    New to tractors, top link concern

    I was thinking about buying this top link and getting a cat 2/1 bushing but curious if that would cause any issues? https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/speeco-1-1-8-in-20-in-length-cat-2-2531924 https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/countyline-category-2-to-1-top-link-bushing
  6. E

    New to tractors, top link concern

    When they dropped it off they told me there's only about 1/2" of thread on either side which was extremely concerning. They also said they didnt have a stock option that's longer for this tractor. It's a cat 1/2 top link. Do you know of any place that sells these longer ones? I've been scouring...
  7. E

    New to tractors, top link concern

    Hey, yes. I’m waiting on the dealer for the 2 rear remotes. But I wanted some time with it before the snow flies so they dropped it off while waiting for the remotes to come in
  8. E

    New to tractors, top link concern

    Good morning, my tractor got delivered with my viper blower the other day. This is my first tractor so I’m very ignorant here. I googled the top link length for my mx5400 and it’s 35 1/4. It’s currently extended out to 33.5 so I’m concerned about breaking it. I tried looking online for longer...