Recent content by edritchey

  1. edritchey

    New BX changes and an L loader change

    I think those changes on the BX is going to make an already crazy priced machine an outrageously ridiculous priced machine. It's a shame I bought my 1st BX22 in 2002 I think and it was a great little TLB over 2k hours later I traded it for a BX24 in 2006 which was a great machine too except for...
  2. edritchey

    L6060 Front Axle Oil

    My dealer recommended it so it must be a good way to go.
  3. edritchey

    L6060 Front Axle Oil

    My dealer always changed the front axel oil to a Kubota 80/90 weight gear oil when it was time to do the service on the axel.
  4. edritchey

    What size bolt?

    Kubota M12 x 1.25 x 30mm Bolt Part # 01133-51230 7T is close to the new 8.8 ISO standard so it would be 65 ft. lbs.
  5. edritchey

    Threshermen's Reunion, Aug 12-15 (Kinzers, PA)

    If you go there and don't stop at Dienner's buffet you'll miss out on some really good PA Dutch home cooking and deserts. LINK TO DIENNER'S. I never miss Dienner's when I'm in that area :giggle:
  6. edritchey

    Kubota BX24 Manual

    LINK to Manual
  7. edritchey

    Help Needed - Tractor does not move when in gear

    Link to the workshop manual.
  8. edritchey

    What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

    Glad to hear it's all fixed up and ready to work :)
  9. edritchey

    Awesome dogs / Crazy pets Thread

    This boy will be 7mo old next Tuesday :D
  10. edritchey

    T2290KWT WSM?

    I don't need it anymore if you want it PM where to send it to and I'll get it out early next week.
  11. edritchey

    T2290KWT WSM?

    Found it
  12. edritchey

    T2290KWT WSM?

    I might have a printed copy I'll check and get back to you.
  13. edritchey

    1969 Colt rifle at it's finest

    Does this old girl count for having some "more bells and bobbles" :D
  14. edritchey

    1969 Colt rifle at it's finest

    Yes Reminds me of the M16A1 it's about as close to one you can have these days. I wish I could see as good as I could years ago. :)
  15. edritchey

    1969 Colt rifle at it's finest