Recent content by dirtydeed

  1. D

    Awesome dogs / Crazy pets Thread

    Somebody is ready to get to work... and he's serious about it. :ROFLMAO:
  2. D

    Found an OrangeTractorTalk Youtube Channel

    I made the mistake of watching the tree removal for about 2 mins. I couldn't take any more of it.
  3. D

    Wheel Spacers - Kubota LX series

    2" Bro-tek for my B2650 (same as LX). No complaints at all. Nicely made. They made a difference that you can feel for sure.
  4. D

    Septic drain field repair and install

    so, your system has an actual tank and leach field with perf pipe? Not sure what your local requirements are but, a couple of possible "fixes". 1) jet the lines to cut the infiltrating roots, treat with copper sulfate. may need to do an injection lift (terralift) of leach field (they shoot...
  5. D

    Alexia

    I'd be bouncing 230 grains of hard cast lead off of that contraption.
  6. D

    Brush hogging with the BX23s

    uhhhh, it would appear to me that the correct tool for the job is sitting to the right of a shed in pic number 3. Just sayin'
  7. D

    What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

    I hear ya on the headlights. I replaced mine with LED's after the first month of ownership (very reasonably priced). Looking at my service notes, I found that this is what I used...not sure if it helps you at all: Headlights: Life 1073 12V 23W 60 deg C = (1156, BA15S) Replaced with JDM...
  8. D

    What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

    This outfit has one at about half the cost of the other popular name...not sure what the cost of your replacement grille was. https://lownperformance.com/products/blemished-lx-reinforced-mesh-upper-guard-only I got a dif lock pedal mod from them. It was ok.
  9. D

    svl95-2s skid steer -- my ordeal with DEF error codes....

    i only clicked on this thread because of the title. I've never even heard of a Kubota SVL92. That must be a really rare unicorn. No wonder they can't fix it. ;)
  10. D

    New dude looking for buying advice

    Curious as to why you used 1.6X? Are you simply subtracting for the weight of the loader attachment? Kubota loader model number indicates lift capacity to full height at pins in KG's (2.2 lbs)
  11. D

    What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

    Rails are sawn (roughly the same size as 5/4 deck boards (in fact, there are a few of them that were replaced with 5/4). They are not fastened, they simply slide into the post slots with approx 6-8" overlap. Only the corners are nailed/screwed.
  12. D

    What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

    Gave the "pasture" next door a quick tune up before the rain.
  13. D

    New dude looking for buying advice

    Its really gonna depend on what size large bales you are talking about. I move 3x3x6 (#600-800) without any issue with a pretty small tractor. The larger 3x4x7's (closer to #1000) are getting close to max for LA 534 on my B-2650. I can still stack them 2 high with that little machine (using a...
  14. D

    Mini excavator auger for a BX23s backhoe

    I got chinesium version for my mini. It works great. Flow rate required for it is 8-16 gal/min. My mini aux circuit flows just shy of 13 gal/min. I do have to reduce the flow rate significantly when running the auger. Full flow is WAY too fast. You find them all over FB Marketplace for...
  15. D

    5.7 Hemi owners?

    I'm on my second vehicle with the 5.7. The first one was 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Gave that one to a niece with about 130K on it. No real issues with that other than I did notice a slight oil burn on cold start when the weather was cold. Fixed that with high mileage oil (seriously, that issue...