Recent content by dholt53

  1. D

    Kubota LA 524 loader boom only

    Selling a good used la524 boom. Not many hours on it . I do not have any other parts for this. Fits an L3200 or L 3800. Maybe others.Asking $500 or close offer . Located in Gasburg Va
  2. D

    Kubota Bt 601 backhoe for sale.

    Like new . Only used a few hours. Can load on your trailer. price $4000 or best offer. Fits early BX tractors . located in Gasburg Virginia 23857 zip Also looking to purchase a BX tractor with the backhoe hookup and hydraulics.
  3. D

    MX5800 .looking for two good headlights .

    Part number TC650-30022 need right and left
  4. D

    Mx5800 Headlites

    Has anyone tried headlites from other models? Anything close?
  5. D

    B26 hydraulic pressure adjust

    I’ve re sealed both the boom and stick cylinders and it it still doesn’ doesnt have the lifting power it should have . It’s a 20199 model with
  6. D

    B26 hydraulic pressure adjust

    How can I adjust the hydraulic pressure on my B26?
  7. D

    Mx5800 Headlites

    I have search every where. No luck.
  8. D

    Mx5800 Headlites

    Need both L a R headlights . $445. Each from kubota . Does anyone make aftermarket ones? Will y used if available. Dave
  9. D

    Error code 606 and 80.6

    Would it be wise to replace the fuel rail completely? Dave
  10. D

    Error code 606 and 80.6

    Found #1 rod was bent from owner use of starting fluid . Replaced rod and all pistons. Found corrosion on the glow terminals ,cleaned and now work. Bleed fuel system but no fire. Could the computer be damaged. What needs to be done to replace the computer. Is it plug and play? Are there any...
  11. D

    Egr valve

    #1 piston had a bent connecting rod caused by using starting fluid? My guess. #1 very low on compression but owner still ran it. Glow system terminals had corrosion so no continuity .
  12. D

    Egr valve

    I thought the regen system reduced the carbon buildup. What does the regen actually do?
  13. D

    Egr valve

    Turbo is not leaking. No oil observed on or near it . Shaft has zero play. The reason I now have it torn down is because the glow system was not working correctly . Cause - corrosion on the terminals. Glow plugs themselves work fine . I tested each with a 12 volt battery. Number one cylinder was...
  14. D

    Egr valve

    Kubota MX5800 egr system plugged . what would cause this ?
  15. D

    L35 front axle needed!

    That would be my first guess if it wasn’t greased.