Recent content by D.jFarm78

  1. D

    Complelty lost looking for hitch components

    I bought a used tractor and it did not have the 3 point on it. I found them at ASAP for $600.00 delivered. They included everything bolts pins and a top link. https://www.tractorpartsasap.com/salvage-equipment/kubota-salvage.html
  2. D

    WANTED: L275DT 4WD front right bevel drive assembly

    If you haven't located one yet try ASAP they show one. I was looking for parts for a L2250 https://www.tractorpartsasap.com/right-hand-mfwd-axle-knuckle-case-used-kubota-436881.html
  3. D

    Anyone Ever Installed a 3rd Function Valve Kit?

    I installed one on my L4610 a few years ago, was not difficult. I got a kit from Summit Hyd. The only difference was the mounting, since I have a after market cab from Curtis. They were very helpful on any questions I had during the choosing process and install.
  4. D

    Tipped over and backhoe stuck in the down position

    A couple years ago the neighbor had a bh with the arm down. We broke the lines loose and lifted with another tractor. If other equipment is not available try a strap or come along to try to pull up.
  5. D

    Two Bottom Plow

    You are welcome Now the hard part is a manufacture. I do a smaller are so have a old Dearborn 2x16 Not for sure where you are but there could be some older plows around that are in good shape If not do you want coulters on it? There are several different types of mow boards and the shears...
  6. D

    Two Bottom Plow

    The old timers told me 1" of plow for every hp. IE 2x12= 24 hp. Those were all 2 wheel drive. I use 2x16 on my L2250 gear drive it does ok its 24HP Better now have plowed the clay for 7 years.. How big of area or acres are you doing & are your tractor a HST or gear drive ?
  7. D

    L2502 Fuel Filter - Orings?

    Way back in the 90's the filter came with the O ring & spring Got to get cheaper & sell higher now days
  8. D

    Pro and Con on using a Pat’s Easy Change Quick

    They work great, I have them on three different tractor. Like Mountainman stated you do get a little more lift. Haven't noticed any loss due to weight of a implement. On one of the older tractors the ends were wore out, so cut off 3 inches shorter and welded on new ones from tractor supply so...
  9. D

    BF400 Connector Mast Photos

    Glad to help out. Good luck on getting them made,
  10. D

    BF400 Connector Mast Photos

    The stand is 5/8 inch square stock 32 1/4 long and 11 1/2 reach in with a 1/4 for the hsir pin retainer clip. The gusset is 1 1/2 x 7 x1/4. I did not measure or include the bent pin that is hangs on on the loader frame. As you can tell mine are bent, I have not removed from there location until...
  11. D

    BF400 Connector Mast Photos

    Like Wolfman says they are on the loader arm. Mine ore on the left side. Opposite side of the controls and hoses. If you want I can get some measurement's on them also.
  12. D

    BF400 Connector Mast Photos

    Ok the Mast connection bars are 2inch wide 1/2 inch thick and 43 5/8 inch long with a tab welded on the end and 3/4 inch holes slightly off center. Also a drawing that is NTS and pretty rough. I have attached a picture and also a picture of where they are stored. And a couple pictures out of the...
  13. D

    BF400 Connector Mast Photos

    I still have them on my BF400 I will not be able to get the measurements for a couple days when I get back home I will check to see if you still need the info David
  14. D

    Looking for a loader for an L245DT

    I just saw a loader on craigslist in Phoenix heavy equipment. Not for sure what it fits but there is also selling parts from a L3830. Go to Phoenix Craigslist heavy equipment and put in Kubota in the search and it will bring them up. Good Luck...
  15. D

    Bought my first tractor - a 1987(?) L2850

    Nice find Like old Hokie says keep a eye on that hyd fluid On my L 4610 I did the SSQA adaptor not to hard. Work Saver is the one I used. Then welded a plate on the bucket Got a MTL grapple and a Summit 3rd function I use the heck out of it, clearing brush hauling fire wood ect Enjoy your...