Recent content by Bilcor

  1. B

    Trencher for B7100

    Looks a lot like mine.... My unit has some broken gears but it has trenched many miles.
  2. B

    B7100 Aux Gear Reduction unit

    That unit is the Creep Unit and is used when the tractor has a trencher attachment. I have one like it that has the trencher. I am trying to find a replacement for my creep unit as it has a broken mount inside. I also have a few broken gears inside the transmission that I am going to replace...