Recent content by airbiscuit

  1. airbiscuit

    What size disc harrow?

    WEIGHT is the most important consideration. Generally, it's worth paying for a heavier frame, and larger diameter discs. A 5 1/2' width would be the bare minimum. 6 1/2' would be my choice for your size tractor.
  2. airbiscuit

    Adding led rear lights

    Easy enough to check if you've found the accessory outlet. See if it has power with the key on and rear lights off.
  3. airbiscuit

    Another Bucket Level Indicator Thread

    If you look at my mock up, the thicker arrow still leaves a portion of the original thin line. It's kind of like a Duplex scope reticle. It's only a suggestion. Your design is brilliant.
  4. airbiscuit

    Another Bucket Level Indicator Thread

    I was thinking it would be printed on the white barrel.
  5. airbiscuit

    Another Bucket Level Indicator Thread

    Another thought - as long as you are printing your own, why not make the the sweet zone more pronounced , so it's easier to pick out
  6. airbiscuit

    Another Bucket Level Indicator Thread

    I figured out why this appeared in Spanish. A week ago I was in Etsy, looking for a magic 8 ball in Spanish. Apparently, it changed my default to Spanish!
  7. airbiscuit

    Another Bucket Level Indicator Thread

    Very nice. Why does your Etsy default to Spanish? What is the width and height of your final design?
  8. airbiscuit

    Another Bucket Level Indicator Thread

    The other (non bearing) approach I considered was a thin shaft though the middle that had pointed ends that rested in conical openings at the ends. Not sure how that would work in a dirty environment. That's why I was thinking enclosed in liquid
  9. airbiscuit

    Another Bucket Level Indicator Thread

    After reading your excellent description, the only thing I wonder about is how easily it spins (skateboard bearings). I guess I thought is was suspended in a liquid in that clear cylinder (kind of like a level). You are way ahead of me on your design acumen, so I'll just sit back and watch.
  10. airbiscuit

    Another Bucket Level Indicator Thread

    OOPs, sorry. I wasn't looking for your intellectual property. I thought you were sharing an off the shelf build. You are close to a very attractive product.
  11. airbiscuit

    Another Bucket Level Indicator Thread

    So, can you itemize the components, and show phases of assembly?
  12. airbiscuit

    Forklift safety cage

    Or make that design adjustable with a second u tube that slides over the main piece and pins to different lengths.
  13. airbiscuit

    Daily Chuckle

  14. airbiscuit

    Daily Chuckle

    I remember during the Gulf War (Kuwait) they were so good at taking out targets, they had to look at secondary targets. First on the list were Mime Schools and Accordion Factories.