B1750 Lift Control Handle

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
The lift control handle on my B1750 no longer maintains position, but rather, lowers with time and vibration.

I have not found any accessable friction adjustment to correct this.

Anyone know how to correct this?

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Tighten the handle nut (420) and see if that helps, if not then buy 2 new of these (440) install them with the dish opposing each other.
Then when you reinstall the handle, snug first then tighten in small increments till feels good.

1685080210239.png

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
Tighten the handle nut (420) and see if that helps, if not then buy 2 new of these (440) install them with the dish opposing each other.
Then when you reinstall the handle, snug first then tighten in small increments till feels good.

View attachment 103421
Thanks, Wolfman.

Nut appears to be very tight now.

Next stop was going to be dealer to try to get copy of parts breakdown.

I've been a very good customer and have been on first name basis with almost everyone there but they've had massive turnover lately and all parts folks are new and not very helpful.

Thanks, again.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Thanks, Wolfman.

Nut appears to be very tight now.

Next stop was going to be dealer to try to get copy of parts breakdown.

I've been a very good customer and have been on first name basis with almost everyone there but they've had massive turnover lately and all parts folks are new and not very helpful.

Thanks, again.
I gave you the parts break down?
There isn't any more to it.
Or am I misunderstanding?
Quite possible, not enough coffee yet!

Last edited:

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
I gave you the parts break down?
There isn't any more to it.
Or am I misunderstanding?
Quite possible, not enough coffee yet!
Slight misunderstanding.

Thanks for the parts breakdown. Ordered 2 belleville washers today using part number that you provided.

FWIW, local parts guy could not even find IPB that you sent to me and I did not have hard copy of IPB (no cell phone). Did not want to order parts from part number without having dealer look things up to verify because any mistake would have been on me. (Been doing this for a very long time.)

Finally gave part number to parts guy (did have part number written down) and parts guy found listing of applications wherein part was used. Eventually, parts guy turned display around so that I could see listing and I pointed to B1750 model. Part number substituted to later number which I ordered.

Monumental incompetance at local dealership.