Any interest in a bx25d loader bucket and front pallet forks and trailer mover? *SOLD*

forceten

Equipment
BX 25d
Sep 4, 2015
New Jersey
I have had my bx25d for a good number of years. And now just got in a L6060. I had kubota put on a quick attach when I got the bx to use pallet forks in the front. Not SSQA but kubotas QA.

Well now that I have a SSQA with the 6060 I kinda want to be able to move things around same quick attaches with both tractors. Just ordered a new SSQA bucket from EA, new pallet forks and new adapter to make my bx a SSQA.

They should all be in - the next few months. Not sure where to sell the regular QA stuff, maybe here if anyone is interested - once my stuff comes in

Location NJ
What will be for sale

Stock 48" kubota bucket - kubota quick attach and three bolt on hooks on the top rail

Guess I will sell my Kubota pin quick attach setup that goes with the bucket - perfect for anyone who has a pin on setup and wants QA

Bucket has on a piranha Toothbar and also has a straight edge piranha toothbar as I wanted to protect my bucket

110 Pound pallet forks - that can go on the front but also fit the three point hitch in the back - welded tines - this one

Ai2 Trailer mover for the kubota QA

Tony if you read this - I love the 2" receiver you made for me - I will be contacting you for your SSQA version - make me one :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

trial and error

Equipment
B7100dt manual trans. homemade FEL, 4 way hydraulic dozer blade
Feb 16, 2023
NY
How much are you thinking for the forks? It may be out of my range but I'm just curious?

forceten

Equipment
BX 25d
Sep 4, 2015
New Jersey
How much are you thinking for the forks? It may be out of my range but I'm just curious?

Forgot what I paid for them shipped to me. This was long before covid and all these price increases.

Would like to get everything out as a package deal but I guess I could part things out.

I think I see most forks going for what like $1k or more, which is crazy. But then I looked and yup the Ultra Light EA Pallet Forks with 100% Hardox Frame & Tines was $1,000 whenever they make it for me.
And had to order the 3 point forks also as sometimes I need to pick up heavy stuff

3pt Hitch Pallet Forks with 3,000 pound capacity for $1,100. When did things get to be so much money.......

I love the forks - used them tons - used them today to move a water pump. And have used them a bunch in the back when I needed to lift 900 ot 1000 pound with the bx before I had the grand L I would think $700? Picked up.

trial and error

Equipment
B7100dt manual trans. homemade FEL, 4 way hydraulic dozer blade
Feb 16, 2023
NY
Forgot what I paid for them shipped to me. This was long before covid and all these price increases.

Would like to get everything out as a package deal but I guess I could part things out.

I think I see most forks going for what like $1k or more, which is crazy. But then I looked and yup the Ultra Light EA Pallet Forks with 100% Hardox Frame & Tines was $1,000 whenever they make it for me.
And had to order the 3 point forks also as sometimes I need to pick up heavy stuff

3pt Hitch Pallet Forks with 3,000 pound capacity for $1,100. When did things get to be so much money.......

I love the forks - used them tons - used them today to move a water pump. And have used them a bunch in the back when I needed to lift 900 ot 1000 pound with the bx before I had the grand L I would think $700? Picked up.
That is certainly a fair price. Unfortunately, as I suspected it's out of my range right now and for the foreseeable future. I hope I didn't come across as just "fishing" for a cheap implement i should have looked at proces a little more closely before reaching out. . But things are super tight right now for us (thanks "new normal" for that). Best of luck and I'm sure someone will be happy to take them off your hands. Thanks for getting back though I sincerely appreciate it

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user