WTB 3-point linkage for a L48

Parmaster

Equipment
L48
May 11, 2023
South Carolina
Good afternoon. I am looking for the 3-point linkage for a L48 TLB, hoping someone has one laying around they would part with. I am located in SC but am willing to travel somewhat or pay for shipping.
Thank You.

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Good afternoon. I am looking for the 3-point linkage for a L48 TLB, hoping someone has one laying around they would part with. I am located in SC but am willing to travel somewhat or pay for shipping.
Thank You.
You will need to face East, get down on your knees, and hope for some good luck.
Can't believe that any among us would part with our L48 3pt. hitch hardware, even though we may rarely, or never, use it.
You might try calling Wengers of Meyerstown, with the hope they might have a used 3pt. hitch kit.
It will be a long shot!
Ordering new will probably be $900+

Last edited:

Parmaster

Equipment
L48
May 11, 2023
South Carolina
You will need to face East, get down on your knees, and hope for some good luck.
Can't believe that any among us would part with our L48 3pt. hitch hardware, even though we may rarely, or never, use it.
You might try calling Wengers of Meyerstown, and hope they might have a used 3pt. kit..
Ordering new will probably be $900+
Just the lower arms are $450 a piece. I'm just crossing my fingers hoping someone has one laying around with no tractor to put it on. Don't worry, I've already said my prayer!!

Reactions: 1 user

Smokeydog

Equipment
M59, B26 grapples, backhoes, tillers, graders, diesel atv
Jun 2, 2020
knoxville, Tennessee
Look up Wholegoods price list for Kubota L48. Should get you part number and cost.
Don’t go to Kubota parts counter to piece together $$$$
Go to salesman to get kit from Wholegoods.
Helped a guy with L45 get hitch kit for $637.
Used are hard to find.
Online Messicks or Coleman should be able to supply thru Wholegoods…thru a salesperson.

PoTreeBoy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L35 Ford 3930
Mar 24, 2020
WestTn/NoMs
Look up Wholegoods price list for Kubota L48. Should get you part number and cost.
Don’t go to Kubota parts counter to piece together $$$$
Go to salesman to get kit from Wholegoods.
Helped a guy with L45 get hitch kit for $637.
Used are hard to find.
Online Messicks or Coleman should be able to supply thru Wholegoods…thru a salesperson.
Right, the L3961 kit fits the L45 and L47. Surely it would fit the L48.
L3961 IM001.jpg

Parmaster

Equipment
L48
May 11, 2023
South Carolina
Well I called Messicks their wholegoods guy says that even though the L-3961 kit shows as not compatible with the L48, it will work. I've had a half dozen supposed Kubota experts tell me it will not. Only one way to find out... Going to have to find one used or somewhere where I can return if it doesn't.

Last edited:

PoTreeBoy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L35 Ford 3930
Mar 24, 2020
WestTn/NoMs
Well I called Messicks their wholegoods guy says that even though the L-3961 kit shows as not compatible with the L48, it will work. I've had a half dozen supposed Kubota experts tell me it will not. Only one way to find out... Going to have to find one used or somewhere where I can return if it doesn't.
I posted some dimensions on here somewhere. If you don't find the pictures or need more info, let me know.

Smokeydog

Equipment
M59, B26 grapples, backhoes, tillers, graders, diesel atv
Jun 2, 2020
knoxville, Tennessee
Seen new takeoffs arms from midsized tractors come thru the scrapyard. County or state remove them for dedicated right-of-way drawbar mowers. Might check govdeals in your area.

M59 arms fit?

notforhire

Equipment
Kubota L47
Dec 5, 2019
Meadows of Dan VA.
Thank You.
When I bought my L47 from Riddle tractor in NC, I wanted telescoping sway bars and extendable lower links. Even though none are listed for the L47, they were able to supply me with a set. ( I think mine came from a Grand L.) I suspect that there's a similar set for the L48. You need a knowledgeable dealer/parts guy to match something up.
IMO the setup I have is much more user friendly than the standard set listed for the L47. The only down side is that they won't fit in the optional tractor mounted carry rack designed for the standard setup. I didn't buy the rack and just store mine in the barn when not in use.
2888AAEC-94E0-4A0C-B639-1440A97CCFEC_1_105_c.jpeg