RCK60-24B mower deck for sale

Greig

Equipment
B7300
Jul 1, 2022
Warren, OH
Mid-mount mower deck, no issues, nothing broken / missing. Came off of a B7500. Asking $700 obo..
Located outside of Charlottesville Virginia.
Mid-mount mower deck, no issues, nothing broken / missing. Came off of a B7500. Asking $700 obo..
Located outside of Charlottesville Virginia.
Mike, would you have a way to load it into a pick-up?
Thank you, Greig

Greig

Equipment
B7300
Jul 1, 2022
Warren, OH
MikeGE,

Would like to come see the deck today, please send your phone # so we can talk.

Thank you,
Greig

MikeGE

Equipment
Kubota 7500
Jun 21, 2022
Stuarts draft VA
Mike, would you have a way to load it into a pick-up?
Thank you, Greig

Hi Greig,
Yep, we can load it in a pick-up. Sorry for the late response, we were on vacation. The # is <please contact Greig for the phone number over private message>

Last edited by a moderator:

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Do you have a rck60-24b for sale. I've reached out on two posts but got no response back
Nope. I don't believe that mower decks are commonly sold used except with a used tractor. You might want to keep an eye on the Facebook Marketplace and Craigslist. You never know what might turn up. Sometimes you can catch a bargain, and other times, sellers are hoping to recover their original costs including sales taxes. I have been lucky in finding used equipment at 50% of retail and in very good condition. I often see people advertising used tractors with extremely low hours on them for more than a comparable tractor sells for new if you can find one on the dealer's lot. Many people are trying to profit from the shortages today.

c r e

Equipment
B7510
Jan 17, 2023
Pennsylvania
Nope. I don't believe that mower decks are commonly sold used except with a used tractor. You might want to keep an eye on the Facebook Marketplace and Craigslist. You never know what might turn up. Sometimes you can catch a bargain, and other times, sellers are hoping to recover their original costs including sales taxes. I have been lucky in finding used equipment at 50% of retail and in very good condition. I often see people advertising used tractors with extremely low hours on them for more than a comparable tractor sells for new if you can find one on the dealer's lot. Many people are trying to profit from the shortages today.
Thank you for your input

Tony Onorato

Equipment
kubota b 7500
Feb 6, 2023
Vermont
Do you have a rck60-24b for sale. I've reached out on two posts but got no response back
I have a RCK60-24B i want to get 1,000 for it. I just bought the tractor, (B7500) and i do not need the mowing deck. i have everything including extra blades. just trying to recoup some cash. I live in Southwestern Vermont !

c r e

Equipment
B7510
Jan 17, 2023
Pennsylvania
I have a RCK60-24B i want to get 1,000 for it. I just bought the tractor, (B7500) and i do not need the mowing deck. i have everything including extra blades. just trying to recoup some cash. I live in Southwestern Vermont !
Sorry I picked one up over the weekend

Reactions: 1 user