Truth isn't easy to find these days

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
It is disgusting that I can’t read the article without giving them my email address, and maybe my password too?

Reactions: 3 users

Steve67

Equipment
B2601-fel, 60"mmm, 5' rear blade, balast box
Jan 20, 2017
St. Louis, mo.
No more jabs for me , I’m convinced the two I had started my afib problems

Reactions: 2 users

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
No more jabs for me , I’m convinced the two I had started my afib problems
Got my third booster last week and the wife got hers today…to each his own I guess. We makes our decisions and we lives with the results. :) The way life works I guess.

Reactions: 4 users

Biker1mike

Equipment
B6200, Kubota 2030 Front Blade, King Cutter 60" finishing deck
Jan 11, 2022
Gallatin, NY USA
It is disgusting that I can’t read the article without giving them my email address, and maybe my password too?
especially since the Epoch Times was founded in 2000 by John Tang and other Chinese Americans affiliated with the Falun Gong new religious movement.

I read the free version several times. Nothing to get the hair on the neck to stand up,

Reactions: 1 users

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Got my third booster last week and the wife got hers today…to each his own I guess. We makes our decisions and we lives with the results. :) The way life works I guess.
I had 4 emergency room visits in one month, beginning one day after booster #2.

• Sad

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
I had 4 emergency room visits in one month, beginning one day after booster #2.
On the opposite side of the coin my IRA did really well after I had a Wopper at Burger King.

LOL. So difficult to determine cause and effect…who knows? I’ve learned not to put too much faith in coincidence…

• Haha

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
On the opposite side of the coin my IRA did really well after I had a Wopper at Burger King.

LOL. So difficult to determine cause and effect…who knows? I’ve learned not to put too much faith in coincidence…
I am not nearly that cavalier about it!
I think MUCH more than "coincidence"...... one day after shot!

ctfjr

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800HST
Dec 7, 2009
central ct
If you take the time to read it . . . much ado about nothing

1663200468468.png

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
I got zero vaccinations and zero boosters, wore zero masks. I also got zero sick since 2019 when i had a mild cold. lol, gullible people.

• Love

NCL4701

Equipment
L4701, T2290, WC68, grapple, BB1572 box scrape, Howes 500, 16kW IMD gen, WG24
Apr 27, 2020
Central Piedmont, NC
As a practical matter, I had a choice to: 1) get the vaccine to get my card punched and also wear a mask routinely so I could care for the medical needs of my elderly father; OR 2) let him rot torturously into an early death. I got the shot and wore a mask. But for the unacceptable alternative I would not have gotten the shot or worn a mask.

I have typed my thoughts and feelings about that situation twice without hitting the Post button. Realizing this is a public forum that is moderated, and rightly so, I have “self-moderated” the full disclosure version, which can’t be completely conveyed without getting an R rating.

There is no way here to adequately express the true depth of my disdain for the actions of Anthony Fauci, the CDC, WHO, the Chinese government, Roy Cooper, and several other persons and entities both in the US and China in regard to their actions surrounding work on enhancing COVID viruses and handling the COVID 19 outbreak. Many of them should be thankful their eternal destiny is determined by God and not me or anyone else who was put in my position.

• Angry

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Have a friend that also didn't believe in the vaccine, and he developed Covid and went to the hospital. Spent a little more than 3 weeks in the hospital and almost died as a result of the virus. He was one of the lucky ones to survive, and a few other friends were not so lucky. I have had 3 covid vaccine shots and no ill effects from any of them. I will continue to get the covid boosters and the flu vaccine also. Vaccines have eliminated a lot of fatal diseases from our shores, such as polio, whooping cough, measles, smallpox, and probably a bunch more that I don't remember.

• Angry
Reactions: 7 users

NCL4701

Equipment
Apr 27, 2020
Central Piedmont, NC
Vaccines have eliminated a lot of fatal diseases from our shores, such as polio, whooping cough, measles, smallpox, and probably a bunch more that I don't remember.
Very true. I have been vaccinated for those and so was my son. However those vaccines were tested thoroughly before human trials and mass distribution rather than using a vast majority of the population as a test group.

I am not elderly. I have zero co-morbidities. Analyzing the risk of being part of the test group for a vaccine that received nominal testing compared to what a vaccine would normally have v skipping the vaccine to risk getting a disease with a very, very low morbidity rate for persons in specific age groups without co-morbidities and higher morbidity rates in other demographic groups: that analysis leads some to be vaccinated, some not.

No criticism whatsoever for those who voluntarily decided to get vaccinated, boosted, mask, isolate or anything else. If that’s what they/you wanted to do or if it was the right call based on your age, health, etc. swell. Much of life is risk analysis. COVID was no different; UNLESS YOU HAD TO CARE FOR A SICK PERSON. If they sent a SWAT team to my house to pin me to the floor and jam a needle in my arm it wouldn’t have been any different.

There is no argument that will convince me that was appropriate or necessary.

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
The Salk vaccine for polio was not tested except on lab animals. As Jonas Salk once said, "If the vaccine were to come to the FDA today, it wouldn't be approved for use". In the past, most vaccines were never approved because there was no FDA approval for them. The FDA is a relatively new government agency that doesn't always make the right call when it comes to approving drugs that are experimental in nature for a disease that is always fatal. Lou Gerrick's disease is one that comes to mind, as well as Parkinson's.

NCL4701

Equipment
Apr 27, 2020
Central Piedmont, NC
Never said anything about FDA approval. Never said anything about FDA at all.

The Evil Twin

Equipment
L2501, LA526,
Jul 19, 2022
Virginia
They lied from day 1, folks. They went from "you don't need a mask" to prevent people from buying them to "everyone wears a mask all the time" . Then kept it that way even after it was proven They DO NOT provide any protection in social settings.
They lied about the positivity rate. They lied about the death rate. Hell, they lied about what people died from.
No surprise they lied about the shot (it is not a vaccine).

• Love

Bmyers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L3560 with LA805 loader, EA 55" Wicked Grapple, SBX72 BB, LP 1272 mower
May 27, 2019
Southern Illinois
It will be interesting to see what history says about the pandemic and the response.

I'm reminded of the Tuskegee Study (1932) and how it was revealed ~40 years later what had went on and wasn't until 1997 that the government apologized for testing on people.

Sadly, I'm not sure our government has gotten much better. I believe they probably have become more proficient at hiding/diluting the truth.

Reactions: 6 users

jyoutz

Equipment
MX6000 HST open station, FEL, 6’ cutter, forks, 8’ rear blade, 7’ cultivator
Jan 14, 2019
Edgewood, New Mexico
My wife and I followed our doctor’s advice and were vaccinated and had 2 boosters. A few months ago we both came down with stuffy noses and mild sore throat. The Covid test was positive. All we experienced was a few days of those symptoms and then it was over. The vaccinations do work. But I am trained in science and put my confidence there instead of social media when making those types of decisions.