Kubota Front Mount blower for a B series

JeremyFXDWG

Oct 15, 2012
Shelton,CT
For sale is a front mount snowblower for a Kubota compact tractor. It is good condition and includes the snow blower, hitch, mid driveline, front driveline and electric chute rotation as well as manual chute rotation. It is a model BX2750 snowblower with a B2733 hitch and should fit all the B series kubotas. All mounting brackets included. $2200 OBO.

Ted Caveglia

Equipment
Kubota B7400 HSD
Jul 29, 2022
Butler, PA
For sale is a front mount snowblower for a Kubota compact tractor. It is good condition and includes the snow blower, hitch, mid driveline, front driveline and electric chute rotation as well as manual chute rotation. It is a model BX2750 snowblower with a B2733 hitch and should fit all the B series kubotas. All mounting brackets included. $2200 OBO.

Mrlunchbox

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2023 BX2380 loader/mower. Land Pride snow pusher, Kapteyn pallet forks
Nov 21, 2020
Southern Worcester County, MA
Apparently yes. And quite inadvertently. I am new to this forum and didn't notice the date.

All good, no worries! LoL The OP hasn't logged on since that posting so doubt they'd see this. And if they did we'd have to adjust for inflation. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Welcome to the forum!!

Reactions: 1 user

K.P.

Equipment
B7300, LA272 FEL, B2650, 8160 Ballast, G2460G Mower, Danuser 20/40, Woods RB60
Aug 11, 2010
Cary, IL
Is this item still available? If so where are you located? I am in Western, PA
Hi Ted. There is what appears to be a little used BX2750 available on Craigslist near Rockford, IL. Refer to below link. It appears to come with a front quick sleeve mount. I'm not sure how those work or mount. However, I have a frame mount for a 2750 snow blower that came off my B7300. I modified my Front End Loader frame to mount the snowblower and haven't used the original frame since. I also have the original right upright and stick valve controller in case you're interested.

Kubota BX27500 - farm & garden - by dealer - sale (craigslist.org)