BX2370 Drive Over Mowing Deck Issue

ChuchVT

Dec 29, 2016
Johnson
I recently purchased a BX2370 with a 60" drive over deck. With the mowing sub-frame attached to the tractor I am unable to rotate the deck height knob to the Top position and I can't rotate the knob clockwise to decrease deck height.

If I remove the mowing sub-frame I am able to rotate the deck height 360 degrees. Has anyone else experienced this and if so did you figure out how to fix this issue?

Thanks,
Andy

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Only turn the adjustment knob with the deck fully raised. Start there. I think will just turn one direction.

There is also an adjustment of the linkage that can be made just inside the left rear tire. Sometimes needed if won't reach TOP.

Don't recall if it's spelled out in the tractor or mower manual, but you might be able to find one or both here.

ChuchVT

Dec 29, 2016
Johnson
I know that.

What I'm saying is when the 3 point hitch is fully raised the mowing deck hasn't raised enough to allow the deck height knob to rotate past the 4 setting. If I remove the drive over deck sub-frame and then raise the 3 point hitch I can rotate the knob completely.

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
I know that.

What I'm saying is when the 3 point hitch is fully raised the mowing deck hasn't raised enough to allow the deck height knob to rotate past the 4 setting.
Yep. Added a part two to my response. See above.

Reactions: 1 user