Kubota F2400 72" deck blades hitting

Kubota93

Equipment
Kubota F2400
May 22, 2022
Not sure if they are hitting the tips or the deck. Deck spindles we're all rebuilt new bearings and seals, resealed the gearbox. All three are on the shaft properly and torqued to 72 ft lbs with three washers on them. I added an extra because they were spinning with 2. Spun all three spindles with belt on nothing was hitting aligned all 3 blades perpendicular to each other towards the discharge chute. Went underneath and sound the blade by discharge chute watched all 3 none were hitting anywhere even on the tips with the middle blade. Still have occasional grinding can't seem to get it to stop these are new blades from Kubota for this deck "Rc72" I think.
IMG_20220517_120229623_HDR.jpg

mikester

Equipment
M59 TLB
Oct 21, 2017
Canada
www.divergentstuff.ca
I added an extra because they were spinning with 2. Spun all three spindles with belt on
Something fishy here...if you replaced everything with new nothing should be spinning/slipping with an OEM setup.

Get the parts diagram off messicks and confirm everything is installed correctly. Maybe you have the wrong blades if they are making contact somewhere.