New M7060 Ag tires going up for sale, any interest?

MIFLA

Equipment
M7060, Teyme ASM400 sprayer
Sep 12, 2020
Florida
I have a M7060 12 speed that I bought at the end of 2019. It came with the ag tires and they are destroying my farm. I'm going to turf tires.

Was wondering if anybody was interested in a set of front and back ag tires and rims.

I am located in Brevard County, Florida

They are basically new. The tractor probably has less than 100 hours on it. I use it for spraying an orchard.

Regards

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
I have a M7060 12 speed that I bought at the end of 2019. It came with the ag tires and they are destroying my farm. I'm going to turf tires.

Was wondering if anybody was interested in a set of front and back ag tires and rims.

They are basically new. The tractor probably has less than 100 hours on it. I use it for spraying an orchard.

Regards
I am not interested because of where you are but you might get more interest by providing tire sizes and rim pictures as there are more than one style and size available.
Also are your tires radial?

Dave

bmccarson

Equipment
M7060 HDC12
Mar 18, 2022

Regards
MIFLA<
I have the same tractor with the same issue. What tires did you change to, turf or industrial type and are you happy with them? I hope you don't mind me asking but what can I expect to pay to switch tires and rims? Thanks.

MIFLA

Equipment
M7060, Teyme ASM400 sprayer
Sep 12, 2020
Florida
MIFLA<
I have the same tractor with the same issue. What tires did you change to, turf or industrial type and are you happy with them? I hope you don't mind me asking but what can I expect to pay to switch tires and rims? Thanks.
set of front $950
Set of back $2566.00

There are two kinds of turf tires
1. Short and super fat
2. Regular size tires, but turf.
a. Front AMR8536
B. Back AMR8979

So far happy, they are not wrecking my orchard.

Sowcsoc

Equipment
M5-111, M7060
Dec 2, 2023
Kentucky

Regards
Do you still have these for sale?