Not open for further replies.

IDKUBOTA

Equipment
L3800DT/FEL/BH77 and others
Dec 16, 2012
Latah County, ID
posted here at the suggestion of a OTT member:

Greetings,

I have emailed admin several times over the past year or so trying to recover my prior username IDKUBOTA.

The problem: I can't change the username on the prior IDKUBOTA account (probably because I may have used an old work email to a place I no longer work at so I can't change the PW) so I made a new one "idahokubota".

Can any of you provide me with the username of someone who could/would probably respond and help so i could PM that person and possibly merge accounts and use the original account?

Thanks,

Ray

Last edited by a moderator:

OrangeKrush

Equipment
BX2680, LA344 with Piranha tooth bar, LP PF 1242, LP Rear Blade, KK 60" BB
Nov 15, 2020
Indy
I think the title will get their attention.

Reactions: 1 users

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
I think the title will get their attention.
It is now Wednesday...any attention yet?

Edit: That being said, we all need to thank the administrators for providing such a great site for Kubota owners. So let them take the time necessary to react to questions... we all have lives that need attention too....

OrangeKrush

Equipment
BX2680, LA344 with Piranha tooth bar, LP PF 1242, LP Rear Blade, KK 60" BB
Nov 15, 2020
Indy
It is now Wednesday...any attention yet?

Edit: That being said, we all need to thank the administrators for providing such a great site for Kubota owners. So let them take the time necessary to react to questions... we all have lives that need attention too....
I wasn't pushing for the help.. just letting him know that the title says it all. Your comment on the other hand kind of contradicts your second comment.. I think??

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
I wasn't pushing for the help.. just letting him know that the title says it all. Your comment on the other hand kind of contradicts your second comment.. I think??
I am confused because I only see one post by me....so I am not sure if I posted twice and one post disappeared, or what?

Anyway, hope it works out for you...BUT I do remember posting something that suggested that you report your original post, and maybe that way get attention? Maybe that post was deleted for some reason, but my second post remains?

In any case, I was just trying to help, for what that is worth...

Status
Not open for further replies.