Why no pins and bushings available for 3031 Kubota front bucket?

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Th

The is a reason they don't use bronze bushings at the factory.

Dan
You meant "There is a reason..." I assume. What would that reason be? Cost savings during manufacture?

Don't know. Just asking...

Edit: I obviously do not understand the original question, as I would assume pins would be available, even if bushings were not used to begin with.

howie b 75

Equipment
L3130 HST
Sep 17, 2021
Massachusetts
You meant "There is a reason..." I assume. What would that reason be? Cost savings during manufacture?

Edit: I obviously do not understand the original question, as I would assume pins would be available, even if bushings were not used to begin with.
Pins I am sure are available in standard size and Factory did do them with non replaceable bushings to save money. I think I should have worded it different to see what fixes guys have come up with to retighten bucket

whitetiger

Staff member

Equipment
Kubota tech..BX2370, RCK60, B7100HST, RTV900 w plow, Ford 1100 FWA
Nov 20, 2011
Kansas City, KS
Pins I am sure are available in standard size and Factory did do them with non replaceable bushings to save money. I think I should have worded it different to see what fixes guys have come up with to retighten bucket
What does the non-replaceable bushing on a 3031 look like? Could you post pictures?

What is the model number of your loader?

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us

I think the load bearing capacity of bronze is a little low for this application. Hardened steel would be a much better choice.

Dan