Happy Thanksgiving

ranger danger

Equipment
Kubota M6060, MEB 802A tactically quiet generator
Jun 11, 2017
East of Placerville Ca
From a 1/2 American Indian and 1/2 Irishman, Happy Thanksgiving to all! I have family on both sides of the table.

Reactions: 2 users

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
I am not a mixture of anything in particular......just mixed up. :rolleyes:

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all !!

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I made pasta and me and the cat had a quiet day along with my messed up back,,,, I may not even make to to camp because of it

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
IMG_1371.JPG

This is a very bad picture of some equally very bad people. There were 24 of us that enjoyed the normal Thanksgiving fixin's plus our quality time together.

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Magic - - you’re fortunate to have a family close and that large.

Our family continues to shrink and honestly most of us in my part of the family tree are not close at all, even among ourselves.

My mom told me an uncle will be taken off life support today. Didn’t know he was ill, but last I talked to him was 40 years ago…..

Reactions: 1 user

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Thank You my friend. There is some serious unseen sadness but we are joined in purpose and pushing ahead together.
Our family got smaller by one at noon.... Uncle passed.

Sadly, I'm not grieving...he lived off his parents for years, and stole from them when their generosity didn't suffice. 😲

Even stole from my WWII Vet grandfather after my grandmother passed.... Grandpa lived on $600+/month Social Security, most of which was his rent.

My mother, his much older half-sister, confronted him always. Grandpa wouldn't push it....it was always that way....:oops:

Probably their passing strained his ability to live as he was used to living. ...

ranger danger

Equipment
Kubota M6060, MEB 802A tactically quiet generator
Jun 11, 2017
East of Placerville Ca
I'm all to familiar with your situation.
I have a sister that has mental issues. Several years ago I tried to help her. Brought her into my home, got her therapy, medical help, got her on SSI disability etc. She lived with me and the wife for 1 1/2 years. Got her on her feet with her own apartment. Wife and I went out of town for our anniversary for 10 days. Got back to find out she had let herself in my house, through a party, did damage to my house and, during the party, someone stole all my wife's jewelry. A lifetime of collecting along with jewelry her mother, grandmother and great grandmother had given her. I haven't laid eyes on the sister since about a month before that happened. Last I heard she was living in a tent behind a strip mall. I could care less.