Titan bush hog?

Jms63

Equipment
Mx6000
Oct 17, 2021
Alabama
Anyone heard much about one these hogs if so what’s your thought looking at a 6 footer $1800

19thSF

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, loader, MMM, pallet forks, tooth bar, rear blade, JD 318 w/plow, JD X350
Mar 1, 2020
Glendale, Rhode Island
Which company are you referring to.

Titan Implement Company titanimplement.com (well made equipment)

Titan Attachments palletforks.com (you get what you pay for)

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
Anyone heard much about one these hogs if so what’s your thought looking at a 6 footer $1800
Less expensive than the big name brands and becoming popular as a result.

Never owned one.

SDT

Goz63

Equipment
Kubota L2501, LA525 loader, QH15,Land Pride RCR1860, BB2560, SGC0660, forks
Jun 19, 2021
Mississippi
Don’t own the Titan but have the 5 foot version of the LP. (1860). Great rotary cutter.

19thSF

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Mar 1, 2020
Glendale, Rhode Island
Titan bush hog
Hello Jms63.
As previously stated there are two companies named Titan that make tractor attachments. You still haven't identified which one you are referring to. If it is the one whose website is palletforks.com, I would repeat what I said. You get what you pay for. I have QA forks from palletforks.com (bought through Amazon). They have done what I needed to do on the few occasions I have used them.

JimmyJazz

Equipment
B2601
Aug 8, 2020
Pittsburgh, Pa
I have two things that came from Titan Attachments a gantry crane that I rate A+ and some pallet forks that just came last week. These both are heavily built and I feel good values. Although I am not an expert on such matters I will comment that the welding on the forks looks like it was performed by someone with little training. For $600 I cant complain. Both items should last a lifetime. Dealing with them was pretty nice. Actual humans answer the phone and/or call you back promptly. They also provide lots of email updates. All in all good experiences at good prices.

Last edited:

Matt Ellerbee

Lifetime Member

Equipment
MX6000
Jun 27, 2019
Canton, Georgia
Not to hijack this, but titan just canceled my fork order. They were back ordered till 11/6, which I was fine with, ordered them 10/26 or so. Got an email early this morning they had canceled them.

Website is saying sold out now.

19thSF

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Mar 1, 2020
Glendale, Rhode Island
Not to hijack this, but titan just canceled my fork order. They were back ordered till 11/6, which I was fine with, ordered them 10/26 or so. Got an email early this morning they had canceled them.

Website is saying sold out now.
Not surprising Matt, as their product line is manufactured overseas. (Titan as in palletforks.com).

Sorry, just followed the link. As Emily Litella (Gilda Radner's character on Saturday Night Live)
used to say "never mind"

Last edited:

Dennis.D

Equipment
L6060, Erskine hydraulic snow blower, back hoe
Feb 16, 2018
Central, ME,USA
I had a cheep 5' bush hog type rotary mower. (tractor supply quality). I had it for several years and it worked good for mowing the tall grass in the fields once or twice a year. I then started making trails thru the woods and I was cutting 2 to 3" brush and dealing with rocks, etc. It was starting to dent the housing and I then decided it wasn't heavy duty enough for my new use. I went out and purchased a Rhino medium duty cutter. It all depends on what you are going to do with it. If you are just mowing tall grass and weeds the light duty will probably be fine. The bigger the stick you are cutting the heavier duty you will need.