Hearing Aids...Best Approach?

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
f I turn the volume on the TV down, I can't read a lip at all!
Me either, so it is a sorta combination of both.

Today I call JINX!! I was trimming and doing what the "one who must be obeyed" said to do and was about tuckered out when she suggested a water break. I had my 3M 8511 mask on for dust and when I went to remove it.....my left hearing aid was not there. :oops: The 8511 has two straps that go behind the head instead of the "Covid" mask that go behind the ears. I searched, she searched, we searched, nothing. I went to get the Bluetooth fob and was planning to call my cell # and let her listen when I heard her yell. Yea!!! She had found it hanging on a shrub like a Christmas Ornament. (y)(y) We will never know how they got there. I should not have had them on and knew better. JINX over and lesson learned.

Reactions: 1 user

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Me either, so it is a sorta combination of both.

Today I call JINX!! I was trimming and doing what the "one who must be obeyed" said to do and was about tuckered out when she suggested a water break. I had my 3M 8511 mask on for dust and when I went to remove it.....my left hearing aid was not there. :oops: The 8511 has two straps that go behind the head instead of the "Covid" mask that go behind the ears. I searched, she searched, we searched, nothing. I went to get the Bluetooth fob and was planning to call my cell # and let her listen when I heard her yell. Yea!!! She had found it hanging on a shrub like a Christmas Ornament. (y)(y) We will never know how they got there. I should not have had them on and knew better. JINX over and lesson learned.
Love storys with a happy ending!