Crime

lugbolt

Equipment
ZG127S-54
Oct 15, 2015
Mid, South, USA
there's always a back story to everything.

The people you associate yourself with can absolutely cause damage to your livlihood, directly or INdirectly. But few seem to understand that.

I think we get focused on making friends (or partners?) with others for the wrong reasons.

had an ex-gf that was trouble. As pretty as she was, I had to cut that short because she was nuts. Later on she was raped. It was her former roommate's boyfriend, crankhead. Tried to put blame on me, but that didn't fly. You hang around with trouble, you invite trouble into your life. Did she deserve it? NO!! Had friends in my past steal from me, try to rob me, been shot at (only hit once), jumped by people outside out friends' group, etc. You get the idea. Hopefully.

I understand and respect that everyone is different. I have dealt with people my entire adult life at my places of work. Most folks are good. There are a few who aren't.

Not getting too political here but there is a trend of defunding of the cops, and a push to remove firearms from the public. Ask yourself why. Each of us has a different outlook on that as I have mine.

Reactions: 1 users

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
All of my guns are in a locked safe behind a locked door and are secure. Surely I can get the criminal to hold a flashlight for me so that I can see to get one if/when I need one to shoot him. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1 users

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
Criminals use guns to create more victims. Seems counterproductive to make it easier for them to get guns.
Victims use guns to eliminate or defend against criminals sometimes. Seems counterproductive to make it harder for a victim to get to a weapon or harder to own a weapon.

Ill bet if ops friend wasnt hard of hearing there would be one less thief alive on the planet.

Reactions: 1 user

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
there's always a back story to everything.

The people you associate yourself with can absolutely cause damage to your livlihood, directly or INdirectly. But few seem to understand that.

I think we get focused on making friends (or partners?) with others for the wrong reasons.

had an ex-gf that was trouble. As pretty as she was, I had to cut that short because she was nuts. Later on she was raped. It was her former roommate's boyfriend, crankhead. Tried to put blame on me, but that didn't fly. You hang around with trouble, you invite trouble into your life. Did she deserve it? NO!! Had friends in my past steal from me, try to rob me, been shot at (only hit once), jumped by people outside out friends' group, etc. You get the idea. Hopefully.

I understand and respect that everyone is different. I have dealt with people my entire adult life at my places of work. Most folks are good. There are a few who aren't.

Not getting too political here but there is a trend of defunding of the cops, and a push to remove firearms from the public. Ask yourself why. Each of us has a different outlook on that as I have mine.
Learned this leson the hard way too. I ditched bad "friends" a long time ago. Life got better.

Reactions: 1 user

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Learned this leson the hard way too. I ditched bad "friends" a long time ago. Life got better.
I think we have all had "friends" like that at some point in time.

I know I was a gullible idiot and fell for some pretty faces that would have led me down the wrong path or hanging with the wrong crowd.

Thankfully I recognized what was going on before I got dragged into something I couldn't come back from. 👍👍👍

Some of those people have since been in and out of jail. Or are the same immature idiot 30 years later.