Happy spring! Lol

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
I like how the tree,behind, is leaning the OTHER way !! I usually get the forklift stuck 1-2 times a year, already got #1 on the book......

Nicfin36

Equipment
L2501 HST, BH77 Backhoe, SSQA Loader ZD1011 Mower
Jun 19, 2019
Decatur, AL
Similar experience a while back, but with my zero turn mower. I had to pull it out with the tractor. :(

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Anyone else have this kind of experience yet this year? Haha also It fell in a ditch we had there about 6 months ago so still soft.
Hope the operator got out on the up hill side!

I tipped my B2910 on its side after sliding down a short bank I was building up using a box blade. I think the momentum hitting the bottom, which was only maybe 3 feet max of travel, caused the tractor to end up on its side in a slow motion roll.

Seeing your picture brought back memories, because the short slope I went down seemed to be about the angle seen in your photo...

Glad it worked out fine for you!

Shadow_storm56

Equipment
Lawn mower
Oct 22, 2020
Canada
Hope the operator got out on the up hill side!

I tipped my B2910 on its side after sliding down a short bank I was building up using a box blade. I think the momentum hitting the bottom, which was only maybe 3 feet max of travel, caused the tractor to end up on its side in a slow motion roll.

Seeing your picture brought back memories, because the short slope I went down seemed to be about the angle seen in your photo...

Glad it worked out fine for you!
It's designed to be very narrow and still stable, we have big steep hills so we made it like.... a foot wider on each side or so. Back tires that is.... so it has all the weight very low in the middle. Still not fun to deal with but luckily was easy this time. My dad was driving which explains alot :p