Hydro fluid leak?

Orange man hero

Equipment
LX2610HSD
Mar 12, 2021
Wasilla, Alaska
On my new LX2610 I have about 20 hours on it so far. When I sat down I noticed a drop of what I thought was water but on closer inspection there is some hydro oil wetness along the hose and and a little on the ground in the snow under the tractor. I tried turning the bolt at the connections but they seem tight. This is the line that runs on the rear hydro pressure tube on the loader. ???

brettskub

Equipment
Kubota LX2610, LA535, BH77, LP 60” Grapple, LP Box Scrape, LP Forks
Mar 8, 2021
Port Orchard, WA
I had a leak on my new LX as well. It was one of the backhoe fittings. I could barely get a wrench in there, but about an 1/8th of a turn did the trick. It felt “tight” to begin with, but needed just a bit more apparently. Went from a concerning steady drip to dry as a bone. Go easy with it. I only offer my experience, not advice.

Reactions: 1 user

Orange man hero

Equipment
LX2610HSD
Mar 12, 2021
Wasilla, Alaska
I had a leak on my new LX as well. It was one of the backhoe fittings. I could barely get a wrench in there, but about an 1/8th of a turn did the trick. It felt “tight” to begin with, but needed just a bit more apparently. Went from a concerning steady drip to dry as a bone. Go easy with it. I only offer my experience, not advice.
Thanks...I will try that!!!!!!!

je1279

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610 w/ 60" MMM, LP 72" Snow Plow, EA Wicked 55" Grapple, and Woods 60" BB
Dec 6, 2020
Upstate NY
I had a small leak from one of the loader arms also. Snugged an additional 1/8 turn and problem solved. Tough to get both the tool and leverage in some of those areas though.

Last edited:

je1279

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610 w/ 60" MMM, LP 72" Snow Plow, EA Wicked 55" Grapple, and Woods 60" BB
Dec 6, 2020
Upstate NY
Ok, did not know that you need to turn both.
Just tighten one side. Making a witness mark with a marker helps to show progress. Here is a video with a similar problem on a B2650 that I found helpful. I left the tube stays in place though so I didn't bend/kink the hard lines.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user