B5000 operating, repair and maintenance manual request

IlieGeologie

Equipment
Kubota B5000
Dec 16, 2020
Iasi, Romania
I'm a new to me Kubota B5000 tractor owner looking for operating, repair and maintenance tips and advice and I'm really happy to have found this site.

I've read on other tractor sites about a gray market Kubota expert from Canada called "Service Department Vic" and also found he's an owner of Orange Tractor Talks but I don't know how to find or message him here. Can anyone help me out?

Best Regards,
Ilie

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
Try to get in touch with a moderator on the site.
They may be able to connect you with Vic.

North Idaho Wolfman is one of the moderators and you can send him a private message.

You may be able to send a private message directly to Vic if you can get his user name

billrigsby

Equipment
L1500DT Too many implements, or is there such a thing?
Mar 17, 2015
Florissant CO USA 8213'
www.facebook.com
I had some PMs between us but it looks like when the site was upgraded,
anything before 2019 is history, I joined in 2015 and from then to Jan 2019 - poof?

Kind of like when our IT department upgraded us to Windows 10 and all emails vanished?

Last edited:

PoTreeBoy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L35 Ford 3930
Mar 24, 2020
WestTn/NoMs
I'm a new to me Kubota B5000 tractor owner looking for operating, repair and maintenance tips and advice and I'm really happy to have found this site.

I've read on other tractor sites about a gray market Kubota expert from Canada called "Service Department Vic" and also found he's an owner of Orange Tractor Talks but I don't know how to find or message him here. Can anyone help me out?

Best Regards,
Ilie
If you don't have manuals, Mytractorforum.com shows a repair manual and parts manual. Go to cut/scut under reference library.