Wanted: BX2763A, TG2754, BX2750B

fishinroc25

Equipment
Kubota BX1830 w/loader, custom front plow, 3-pt trailer hitch, Carry All
Apr 20, 2017
Rochester, NY
I’m looking for one of the following attachments for my BX1830.

** I DO need the tractor side mounts, hardware, and hydraulic lines **

Front plow, Power lift/angle: BX2763A
Front plow, power lift / manual angle: TG2754
Front Mount snowblower: BX2750B

I live outside Rochester NY, it can travel anywhere from OH through all the Northeastern states to get the right setup for my tractor.

Thank you!

Rick in CT

Equipment
BX2360, loader, snow blower, blade, mower
Feb 2, 2015
Wallingford, CT
According to Kubota I need a “B” (Not D). Not sure what that represents. What year is yours from? Thanks!
Each time the model number goes up by a letter, that means there has been a revision to the model. Mine is probably around six years old. They don't put dates of manufacture on them. Somewhere I may have seen what changed in the revisions, I will see if I can find it.

Reactions: 1 user

fishinroc25

Equipment
Kubota BX1830 w/loader, custom front plow, 3-pt trailer hitch, Carry All
Apr 20, 2017
Rochester, NY
Each time the model number goes up by a letter, that means there has been a revision to the model. Mine is probably around six years old. They don't put dates of manufacture on them. Somewhere I may have seen what changed in the revisions, I will see if I can find it.
Thanks. Unfortunately I have a feeling it won’t fit my older unit. If you come up with information, definitely please share.

Chris46428

Equipment
BX1850
Oct 30, 2020
NH
Thanks. Unfortunately I have a feeling it won’t fit my older unit. If you come up with information, definitely please share.

I bought a bx2750b for my bx1850, even though the bx1850d is specified. I checked with the dealer and they said it should work fine. What matters is the driveline for the quick hitch. Those have a different shaft length depending in tractor model. I am in the middle of replacing bearings. Should know if it all works in a week or so...