BX25D 3 and stumps 0

RonBoyBX25D

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, LP Grapple, Bro-Tek spacers, QH, Box Blade, Landscape Rake, RB, and 1560G
Aug 1, 2015
Minneapolis, MN
Had a fun day cleaning up the lake lot, here is one of the three I pulled out today. Stumps ranged from 10 to 22" in diameter. I am so impressed with this so called "Lawnmower on steroids", and the salesman was afraid it might be too small.

Attachments

Kubota_Man

Equipment
BX24, Rear blade, Front blade, Snowblower, 54" MMM, Box scraper, Landscape rake
Dec 25, 2010
Kellogg, Idaho
I am so impressed with this so called "Lawnmower on steroids", and the salesman was afraid it might be too small.
I was told the same thing. I also was told you are not going to move a mountain.............. I disagree YOU CAN it is just going to take a bit longer.

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
eating that elephant .........one bite at a time!!!! :)

Nice work!

RonBoyBX25D

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, LP Grapple, Bro-Tek spacers, QH, Box Blade, Landscape Rake, RB, and 1560G
Aug 1, 2015
Minneapolis, MN
Impressive little beasts aint they :D
To say the least, wouldn't have been easy or even possible without a little guidance from Harry. Added several accessories from BXpanded to speed up the work. Next on the wish list are the extended stabilizers and the BH dolly.

The ripper has been amazing, 2 or 3 passes with the hoe and most stumps under 6" are out & no moving.

http://bxpanded.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=64

bearskinner

Equipment
BX25D, snowblower, PHD, Grapple, Snow blade, land Plane
Sep 1, 2014
N. Idaho
I was told the same thing. I also was told you are not going to move a mountain.............. I disagree YOU CAN it is just going to take a bit longer.
I have moved a mountain, it just took 1,000 bucket loads. Now the mountain is where I want it to be

HickoryNut

Equipment
BX25DLB/PForks,Front Blade,3PH,and 3Pt STUFF, BXPanded UA, Piranha, BH Dolly,Rip
Apr 15, 2011
NE Georgia
To say the least, wouldn't have been easy or even possible without a little guidance from Harry. Added several accessories from BXpanded to speed up the work. Next on the wish list are the extended stabilizers and the BH dolly.

The ripper has been amazing, 2 or 3 passes with the hoe and most stumps under 6" are out & no moving.

http://bxpanded.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=64
Just got the ripper and dolly. Don't know how I did without them!

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Hey Ron,

when you say "Next on the wish list are the extended stabilizers" - you mean a bigger footprint? If so - I have thinking the same thing - Paul Short - aka WILDFIRE here, has made a set - looks very nice too. I am thinking of adding onto the original, rather than replace......

RonBoyBX25D

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Aug 1, 2015
Minneapolis, MN
Hey Ron,

when you say "Next on the wish list are the extended stabilizers" - you mean a bigger footprint? If so - I have thinking the same thing - Paul Short - aka WILDFIRE here, has made a set - looks very nice too. I am thinking of adding onto the original, rather than replace......
Yes and no, Eventually will get the the full set, but for now I ordered the BH dolly and fat pads from BXPanded. Need to save up for the extended stabilizers. Will help on hills, especially working sideways which I will be doing in the spring.

Link to the extendable stabilizers, if you call you can get the pads alone.

bxpanded.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=70

This tractor purchase is going to force me to learn metal working at some point.