The Original Tractor Relief Tool™ a Must Have!

TractorReliefTool

Vendor Member

Equipment
MX5400 L4701
Nov 23, 2023
Central Coast California
I'm here to make your Tractor Life Easier!

What's up guys. Fellow Kubota Owner here. I manufacture a tool to release the pressure on your tractors hydraulic couplings. I developed it out of my everyday use on the ranch with the grapple on my tractor and the constant fight putting it on and off. Check out the website or buy on Amazon. This tool will seriously make your life easier, I use it several times a week changing implements. Glad to be here!

Please go to website to figure out how to confirm your size. Or feel free to email me!
Release with ease!!!

www.tractorrelieftool.com
IMG_4944.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

JimmyJazz

Equipment
B2601
Aug 8, 2020
Pittsburgh, Pa
I have never had a problem releasing or connecting my couplings. My tractor is 2 years old , maybe that has something to do with it. Good luck.

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
I have never had a problem releasing or connecting my couplings. My tractor is 2 years old , maybe that has something to do with it. Good luck.
I have Pioneer couplers on my 2006 L48 TLB.
No real problems connecting or disconnecting.

cthomas

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610 HSDC
Jan 1, 2017
La Farge Wi
I have had issues with my front end loader. I have to take it off when installing the snowblower. Currently to lazy to go measure, so anyone know what size for the LX2610?

TractorReliefTool

Vendor Member

Equipment
MX5400 L4701
Nov 23, 2023
Central Coast California
I have had issues with my front end loader. I have to take it off when installing the snowblower. Currently to lazy to go measure, so anyone know what size for the LX2610?
Please take the time to measure the diameter when you get a moment. There is no rhyme or reason on coupling sizes/types it seems. You can email me the diameter and pic of coupling and I will verify for you.

Daferris

Equipment
LX2610
Nov 23, 2021
Mid-Michigan
Mine of my LX are 3/8" but I bought my own flat face ones rather than have the dealer install some.

Trimley

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX23SLSB-R-1 plus additions
Jul 25, 2023
PNW-WA
Flatface here. I can remove and replace, while the engine is running.

My previous tractor had Pioneer, it had to be shutdown to R/R, excess wiped from the female to replace.

Last edited:

InTheWoods

Premium Member

Equipment
B7510/FEL, B7100D, ZD18, ASK-R130
Nov 17, 2023
Indiana
I'm here to make your Tractor Life Easier!

What's up guys. Fellow Kubota Owner here. I manufacture a tool to release the pressure on your tractors hydraulic couplings.
Curious why this is needed. Is there a reason that Kubota's procedure (basically shut off the engine, and push the hydraulic control lever through all its positions) doesn't work? I've had no issues.

1707269453368.png

ken erickson

Equipment
B7100 hst, 2650 front mount snowblower, L2501 hst qa loader
Nov 21, 2010
Waupaca Wisconsin
Curious why this is needed. Is there a reason that Kubota's procedure (basically shut off the engine, and push the hydraulic control lever through all its positions) doesn't work?
Many times , it happened to me, that it is the lines on the grapple. I took my grapple off in the fall, it was a cool day. It was warm day in the spring when I went to reinstall and I could not for the life of me overcome the pressure build up in the grapple lines. I had no other tools and ended up unscrewing one of the couplers to relieve the pressure.

Reactions: 1 users

TractorReliefTool

Vendor Member

Equipment
MX5400 L4701
Nov 23, 2023
Central Coast California
Curious why this is needed. Is there a reason that Kubota's procedure (basically shut off the engine, and push the hydraulic control lever through all its positions) doesn't work?
When implements sit in the sun they build up pressure when disconnected, which make it extremely difficult to connect to the tractor side hoses. While the toggling of the joy stick etc may work for the tractor side, there are just as many occasions that it does not, and it does not relieve the pressure on the implement side.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Something I found that works pretty easily is the handle on a 3/8' ratchet. I simply put the smooth end of the ratchet handle against the ball (I use Pioneer couplings) and bump the ratchet head against anything solid. If I have a rag handy I wrap it around the opening of the coupling. Very seldom have to do it though.

armylifer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX1860, FEL, RCK54P MMM, BB1548 Box Scraper, Quick Hitch, Piranha Bar, BX6315
Mar 26, 2013
Thurston County, WA
I like the idea of your Tractor Relief Tool. It seems to me that it not only makes it easy to relieve excess hydraulic pressure, it appears that it would also prevent damage to the coupling when using it to relieve pressure in the lines.

kcs

Equipment
Kubota B2650
Jan 9, 2021
Virginia
I put old couplings on my grapple and put the ends in a bucket. Haven’t had any problems since I started doing that. Just be sure the the hoses are above the grapple so only it bleeds off when pressure in built up

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
I like the idea of your Tractor Relief Tool. It seems to me that it not only makes it easy to relieve excess hydraulic pressure, it appears that it would also prevent damage to the coupling when using it to relieve pressure in the lines.
Tractor Relief Tool = interesting concept.
Stratospheric price!

Reactions: 1 user

D.jFarm78

Equipment
L2250 FEL& L4610FEl, BH, Grapple, Mower, Gannon , blade, disc, plow, rototiller,
Mar 20, 2020
Young, Az USA
When I remove the grapple it will build pressure setting when it starts getting warmer. I took a old hose and a extra set on quick couplers and only put them on hand tight, so as it build pressue it will releve the pressure it self. Alos have it in a bucket so will not leace into the ground.
Seams to work for me over the last year.

ChiefWebb

Equipment
MX5100, ZD331, Z242KW-48 & RTV900, Woods Stump Grinder, Armstrong Ag Grappler
Feb 24, 2023
South Texas
I replaced my hydraulic implements with flat faced connectors. I use a male and a female connector on the hoses so when I unhook from an implement I connect the two together so the pressure will equalize. No problems hooking back up.

Reactions: 1 user