Spring , not yet

WFM

Equipment
L3800
Apr 5, 2013
Porter Maine
After being without power for four days and internet and phone for five days. It's fantastic not to hear that g d generator running. 20" of snow last Thursday put 300,000 without power. Line crews here on my road from Tennessee got us up and running. They said three days driving bucket trucks the farthest north they'd ever worked. One guy asked me if we had any 'barr', I said I don't have my phone on me but I got plenty of pictures of barr on my deck. Yes we got plenty.
I know several folks with starlink and I checked into that some on my slow phone with no wifi. The folks that I know that have it pay $90. A month
But online it shows $120. A month. If it was $90. I'd probably try it as I'm currently paying $80. When it's working.
I'm not sure if Starlink offers any discount for paying ahead or auto pay anything like that or they have just raised their prices.
And im loving having a tractor cab now winter has finally set in.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
I know several folks with starlink and I checked into that some on my slow phone with no wifi. The folks that I know that have it pay $90. A month
But online it shows $120. A month. If it was $90. I'd probably try it as I'm currently paying $80. When it's working.
I'm not sure if Starlink offers any discount for paying ahead or auto pay anything like that or they have just raised their prices.
ours is $120, we just got it at the beginning of this year. If you have Hughes net though currently, it’s well worth the upgrade…

oh and ours is autopay (don’t remember having a choice)

Reactions: 1 user

rc51stierhoff

Equipment
B2650, MX6000, (BX sold)
Sep 13, 2021
Ohio
After being without power for four days and internet and phone for five days. It's fantastic not to hear that g d generator running. 20" of snow last Thursday put 300,000 without power. Line crews here on my road from Tennessee got us up and running. They said three days driving bucket trucks the farthest north they'd ever worked. One guy asked me if we had any 'barr', I said I don't have my phone on me but I got plenty of pictures of barr on my deck. Yes we got plenty.
And im loving having a tractor cab now winter has finally set in.
Oh my…I’ve already found a mushroom while checking on my bees. Spring will make it up your way soon enough.

Attachments

mcfarmall

Equipment
Kubota M5660SUHD, Farmall C
Sep 11, 2013
Kalamazoo, MI
My 2nd gen Starlink is $120 with auto pay. It's been real good so far, but fiber is coming down my street this summer for $65/month. Will be selling my system once the fiber is past the infant mortality stage.