RTV 900 Fender and Floor replacement - Printable Pattern

Tiger_Nick

Equipment
BX2230 - RTV 900
Mar 17, 2024
Southwest Michigan
Just replaced my Kubota RTV 900 Floor and fenders - everything was rusted and had to completely remove it all and built it back. After we did this, I decided to measure the cardboard pieces and make a printable pattern so you can print these out, glue them on cardboard, or sheet metal, and I think it'll get you close.

Everyone knows these RTVs commonly rust out the fenders and floors. It's not hard to get some cardboard out and fab up something that fits, but I had more than a few hours wrapped up in it, I'm sure.

I've also included a DXF file in case anyone with a CNC Plasma cutter wanted to cut some parts

I don't know if this pattern will work for any other model than the RTV 900.

Best to cut off the margin of each page, tape the pages together - the triangles line up to make squares. Make sure your printer is printing accurately with no scaling (I've included a 1" and 5" square to measure to make sure!). I had to bump my printer scaling up a bit to make it print 1:1.

Let me know if anyone uses it!

-Nick

Attachments

Reactions: 1 user

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
This is for a PRE-2014 Kubota RTV-900…. Correct..?? (not the X900 introduced/mfr’d since 2014)..?

Tiger_Nick

Equipment
BX2230 - RTV 900
Mar 17, 2024
Southwest Michigan
Correct. This is not for the RTV-X900.

although I'd be curious if the fenders are about the same - the floor pattern is not.

Edit: Here's a link to the DXF file - it didn't save as an attachment to the first message.

Last edited: