opinions on new loader valve

Butch

Equipment
Kubota 2410, RC60-24B, FL1000- kubota hydrolic front snow blade- plug aerator
Sep 10, 2009
Rising Sun, MD
What the new valve does not have is the the relief valve that typically comes on Kubota Husco valves. Also if you have a FEL the new valve does not have a regen spool valve for faster dumping like the kubota Husco. What do you currently have on your 7100?

You may want to post this on the maintenance forum of OTT... there has been a lot of discussion regarding Control Valves as of late...

Get all the info you can before you make the plunge to make sure what you put on the 7100 won't tear it up...
the tractor that is:(
I subscribe to the Seven P's Principle;;;

Plenty prior planning prevent piss poor performance :eek:;):)
Butch

Greg

Equipment
B7100 HST-D 4x4 with FEL, PTO and 3 pt hitch
Dec 7, 2009
Putnam County, NY
Thanks Butch!

My loader is from a Bolens tractor. I added to my 7100 myself. The control valve was was mounted to the loader. The loader is a Johnson but nearly every part on it is the same as the Kubota B219 loader that was available for my tractor back in 82. I suspect that back then, Johnson made this for Kubota.

The loader used to work off it's own hydraulic pump and it's own fluid reservoir in one of the uprights. I am no longer using the old pump or reservoir.

And I did not know about the Regen ability or how it works. I guess I must investigate further. Thanks for the info.