Kubota B26 three point hitch wanted

Kurt Shaul

Equipment
B26 loader backhoe, 820 backhoe
Dec 24, 2022
Kelseyville Ca
Bought my ‘19 B26 with the backhoe but lacks a three point hitch. Besides buying the assembly part by agonizing part from dealer, does anybody have a source for a complete package? ive been looking for over a month, whats out there won’t work.
Have an immediate need.
thanks …

kurtlshaul AT mail.com if you desire to contact me directly.

Last edited by a moderator:

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Bought my ‘19 B26 with the backhoe but lacks a three point hitch. Besides buying the assembly part by agonizing part from dealer, does anybody have a source for a complete package? ive been looking for over a month, whats out there won’t work.
Have an immediate need.
thanks …
As far as I know, you can buy the entire 3pt assembly (package) through your Kubota dealer SALES dept.
The SALES dept. can order through the Kubota "whole goods" system at a much better price than the dealer parts dept.

fried1765

Equipment
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Have an immediate need.
thanks …
Best to not publish your E-Mail address here.
Ask respondents to use private messaging system.
Click on envelope pix in upper right corner of his page to read/respond, using private messaging system.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Trimley

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX23SLSB-R-1 plus additions
Jul 25, 2023
PNW-WA
The SALES dept. can order through the Kubota "whole goods" system at a much better price than the dealer parts dept.
I've read of this a couple times now, is this Whole Goods a part of all Dealership/Parts Depts?

My curiosity questions what all can be ordered this way, and what denotes the reasoning for lower prices.

fried1765

Equipment
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
I've read of this a couple times now, is this Whole Goods a part of all Dealership/Parts Depts?

My curiosity questions what all can be ordered this way, and what denotes the reasoning for lower prices.
Just know that it works!
Perhaps, not through all dealerships......but should be.

SALES DEPARTMENT !!!!
SALES DEPARTMENT !!!!

The out front guys who sell whole tractors!

These parts seemingly being accessories/items that you could have/should have bought when you bought a Kubota tractor somewhere, also including, but not limited to, mounted new/replacement wheels with tires.

NOT PARTS DEPARTMENT !!!!

Last edited:

PoTreeBoy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L35 Ford 3930
Mar 24, 2020
WestTn/NoMs
Have an immediate need.
thanks …

kurtlshaul AT mail.com if you desire to contact me directly.
Looks like you need kit B3941.
Your kit apparently also has a part number 32741-96710 which Messick's has listed for $1,254, ouch, plus shipping.

My dealer's parts department is aware of whole goods. I'd have yours check the kit by both numbers. If you buy it from your dealer, you should be able to have them order it with their shop order and save the shipping cost at least.

Trimley

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 25, 2023
PNW-WA
Just know that it works!
Perhaps, not through all dealerships......but should be.

SALES DEPARTMENT !!!!
SALES DEPARTMENT !!!!

The out front guys who sell whole tractors!

These parts seemingly being accessories/items that you could have/should have bought when you bought a Kubota tractor somewhere, also including, but not limited to, mounted new/replacement wheels with tires.

NOT PARTS DEPARTMENT !!!!
Interesting. When I bought my BX23s, the additions were MMM, BLI, and FEL Cutting Edge.

There were no mentions of any savings by the salesman.

Now I know what was causing the odd squeak as we walked outside to look at mine, pre-delivery.

fried1765

Equipment
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Interesting. When I bought my BX23s, the additions were MMM, BLI, and FEL Cutting Edge.

There were no mentions of any savings by the salesman.

Now I know what was causing the odd squeak as we walked outside to look at mine, pre-delivery.
I rather suspect if you now bought that cutting edge, as a stand alone item, from the parts department,
that you would have to pay a lot more for it, and I do not have any idea if a cutting edge qualifies for whole goods purchase.

You are obviously conflating items acquired with/at initial purchase, with after initial tractor purchase items, that may (or may not) qualify as whole goods order items.
From my understanding, it just does not work the way you might like it to.

Last edited:

Smokeydog

Equipment
M59, B26 grapples, backhoes, tillers, graders, diesel atv
Jun 2, 2020
knoxville, Tennessee
Congratulations on your B26. A little tractor with a big heart. You can find Wholegoods price lists for Kubota TLBs and all their options by internet search. Usually published by government price quote. Good to know prices of buckets, bucket ears, 3rd function kits, thumbs, remotes, etc.

Installing the lower pin bar requires removing one rear tire to insert. Use high spring tension lynch pins there helps keep branches from unlocking. Black ones at TSC.

Never liked the short T/Rex 3pt arms on the B20 or B26. Nor the turnbuckles. Upgraded the B26 by adding Pat’s Quick Hitch, bar stabilizers and gearbox leveling box. If you do grade work a must have.
IMG_0669.jpeg

Trimley

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 25, 2023
PNW-WA
You are obviously conflating items acquired with/at initial purchase, with after initial tractor purchase items, that may (or may not) qualify as whole goods order items.
Thats exactly where I was leading towards.

pascone10

Equipment
B26
Feb 14, 2024
NJ
Congratulations on your B26. A little tractor with a big heart. You can find Wholegoods price lists for Kubota TLBs and all their options by internet search. Usually published by government price quote. Good to know prices of buckets, bucket ears, 3rd function kits, thumbs, remotes, etc.

Installing the lower pin bar requires removing one rear tire to insert. Use high spring tension lynch pins there helps keep branches from unlocking. Black ones at TSC.

Never liked the short T/Rex 3pt arms on the B20 or B26. Nor the turnbuckles. Upgraded the B26 by adding Pat’s Quick Hitch, bar stabilizers and gearbox leveling box. If you do grade work a must have.
View attachment 115319
Hey @Smokeydog woukd you mind sharing the part numbers of the items you bought to upgrade the stock kit. I am currently looking to purchase the kit from homegoods or maybe part it out to include the upgraded parts that you found helpful. I am new to using a 3pt so any info I would greatly appreciate. Thank you for sharing!

Smokeydog

Equipment
M59, B26 grapples, backhoes, tillers, graders, diesel atv
Jun 2, 2020
knoxville, Tennessee
Hey @Smokeydog woukd you mind sharing the part numbers of the items you bought to upgrade the stock kit. I am currently looking to purchase the kit from homegoods or maybe part it out to include the upgraded parts that you found helpful. I am new to using a 3pt so any info I would greatly appreciate. Thank you for sharing!
Sorry that was seven years ago. Should have kept better notes.
Sway bars from eBay about $120pair and had to be modified cut/weld to fit.
Same bars modified to fit M59 so built tough.

Leveling box from weaver tractor supply. Had to use one of the sway bar end yokes to connect leveling box.

pascone10

Equipment
B26
Feb 14, 2024
NJ
Sorry that was seven years ago. Should have kept better notes.
Sway bars from eBay about $120pair and had to be modified cut/weld to fit.
Same bars modified to fit M59 so built tough.

Leveling box from weaver tractor supply. Had to use one of the sway bar end yokes to connect leveling box.
ahh, thanks for the reply. I saw the post was from Nov of 23. Figured you just got them. Thanks for getting back to me.

fried1765

Equipment
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Did that whole good part number work? I called my local one and they said it wouldnt fit my b2620
You need to ask the dealer SALES Dept. if they can determine which kit number you need, and if they can order it through the Kubota WHOLE GOODS system.