Kubota B series salvage yard

Jjona5

Equipment
Kubota B6100
Apr 24, 2024
Crosby, TX
Hello. I have a small kubota B series salvage yard in northeast Alabama. Below is a list of what I have right now. Shipping available on most parts. Please let me know how I can help. Thank you

B6100e
B7100d
B5200e
B1550hste
B1750e
B1750hstd
B2100Hsd
B2400hsd
Bx2200d
F2400

Thank you
Daryl
Mossy Creek Outdoors
Do you have a complete d950 engine? Looking to upgrade my 6100e one day. What about a 6100e hood in nice shape?

Jjona5

Equipment
Kubota B6100
Apr 24, 2024
Crosby, TX
I have a running d950 that runs good and has good power but does have some blowby. I don't have any nice hoods right now though
What does a 950 with some blowby run? Also which part of northeast alabama? I used to live in Oxford. I have a buddy that goes through Alabama pretty regularly...he's there now. I live in Texas though.

Shadetree605

Equipment
kubota b2100
May 1, 2022
north little rock, ar
I sure don't. I have 2 b2400 of my own personal tractors and would like a spare myself. I have a b2400 and a b2100 that I know have bad hst and another 2100 I'm not sure of as engine was bad. Outside of the hydrostat unit I'd have all the other transmission parts
ok, ty for getting back to me. i rebuilt the hydro on mine, so far so good, parts for it were high dollar !. never owned , let alone worked on a tractor until i took this girl under my wings a couple yrs ago. it was so much fun splitting it..lol. the only real problem i ran into was the one large back steel plate ?, it was discontinued back then. sooo..with a little help from jb weld, some fine sanding, i was able to salvage the steel plate. if that one b2100 with the bad engine has a good hydrostat transmission ?, i wouldn't mind taking it off your hands for a good price ?.

Mountainman

Equipment
L2501, B7100, B6000, BX24, B1750, B2400
ok, ty for getting back to me. i rebuilt the hydro on mine, so far so good, parts for it were high dollar !. never owned , let alone worked on a tractor until i took this girl under my wings a couple yrs ago. it was so much fun splitting it..lol. the only real problem i ran into was the one large back steel plate ?, it was discontinued back then. sooo..with a little help from jb weld, some fine sanding, i was able to salvage the steel plate. if that one b2100 with the bad engine has a good hydrostat transmission ?, i wouldn't mind taking it off your hands for a good price ?.
That's awesome. They are great tractors. The problem is I just don't know if that Hydro is good or not and short of swapping it onto a tractor with a good engine there's no good way to know. I'm probably gonna just hang onto it as a spare and take my chances. On a side note the b7300 has the same hydro unit and sometimes you can find them cheaper as they were low hp and no power steering. Just food for thought

Shadetree605

Equipment
kubota b2100
May 1, 2022
north little rock, ar
That's awesome. They are great tractors. The problem is I just don't know if that Hydro is good or not and short of swapping it onto a tractor with a good engine there's no good way to know. I'm probably gonna just hang onto it as a spare and take my chances. On a side note the b7300 has the same hydro unit and sometimes you can find them cheaper as they were low hp and no power steering. Just food for thought
just rip it out, take it apart, you will know real quick like if its bad or not ?, the damage will stick out like a turd in a punch bowl..lol.