Grille Guards and Accessories

lownperformance

Vendor Member

Equipment
Kubota L4701
Apr 13, 2021
Gaston, SC
lownperformance.com
Hey guys, we just wrapped up our 15% off Grille Guard sale but I just wanted to pop over and let you know we have some great new promotions over at www.lownperformance.com up to 20% off ALL items (Discount automatically
Add a little bit of body text (1).png
applies in cart) plus free shipping using code "FreeShipping". Just wanted to share for those who may be interested.

Last edited:

lownperformance

Vendor Member

Equipment
Kubota L4701
Apr 13, 2021
Gaston, SC
lownperformance.com
ISO - Local L3800 Guinea Pig!
If you are a Kubota L3800 owner, local to West Columbia SC who wants to be involved in the prototyping process in exchange for tractor up-fitting and great discounts please reach out!!! We are also interested in other models.
Please feel free to DM me for more details.
Screenshot 2023-09-13 153944.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

lownperformance

Vendor Member

Equipment
Kubota L4701
Apr 13, 2021
Gaston, SC
lownperformance.com
Sharing for those who requesting current promotion details.

Complete the look promotion!!

Fully deck out your Kubota in Lown Performance protection this week with 20% off of orders of 4 or more items!

(1 item= 5% / 2 items= 10% / 3 items= 15% / 4 items= 20%)

That means you can get your Skid Plate, Tie Downs, Safety Stops, and Diff Lock pedal with over $100 in savings PLUS free shipping! $418.40 Shipped!
Regularly Priced $523

OR

Get your Lown Performance Grille Guard (Price varies by style selected), Skid plate, Diff Lock Pedal, and Tie Down with over $150 in savings PLUS free shipping! $614.40 Shipped (Based on Grille Guard with Optional Chin Guard Pricing $395)
Regularly Priced $768

Deals apply on ANY 4 items selected. Discounts automatically apply in cart.
Utilized code "FreeShipping to receive free shipping within the US

All products proudly made in the USA
May be an image of text

Last edited:

lownperformance

Vendor Member

Equipment
Kubota L4701
Apr 13, 2021
Gaston, SC
lownperformance.com
Good afternoon Ladies and Gents,

Just wanted to pop on and let you guys know our Christmas promotions have started.
At this time we are offering 15% off of all Grille Guards, 10% off of all accessories, and FREE SHIPPING on all orders within the US.

As a reminder we do offer a buy-back program, so if you have a competitor grille guard that just isn't living up to the expectations send us an email at lownperformance@gmail.com and we will see what we can do to get you updated for the new year!
(This is not to poor mouth competitors, there are lots of great grille guards out there, this is just an option for those interested.)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from our Family to yours.

Attachments

Reactions: 1 user

lownperformance

Vendor Member

Equipment
Kubota L4701
Apr 13, 2021
Gaston, SC
lownperformance.com
Lown Performance is Expanding!

We have several in-stock grille guards we need to move! All grille guards listed on our website under that IN STOCK ITEMS SHIP SAME DAY tab are reduced by $100

All built-to-order grille guards are 20% off and all accessories are currently 15% off. Making this our biggest sale EVER, and it won't last long. Head on over to our website and check it out!
https://lownperformance.com/
White Brown Simple Newspaper Business Flyer.png

lownperformance

Vendor Member

Equipment
Kubota L4701
Apr 13, 2021
Gaston, SC
lownperformance.com
Good afternoon Folks!
We hope you're all doing well and enjoying some nice weather!
We have our brand new, user-friendly website up and running with some springtime specials running through the end of this week! 20% off of all built-to-order Grille Guards plus 15% off of all accessories!
https://lownperformance.com/ Be sure to check out our Loader cylinder safety stops and Hydraulic Line protectors!

If you're looking for something special or even something custom-made please reach out to us at lownperformance@gmail.com!

Spring.png

SCdirtdabbler

Equipment
L2502
Apr 13, 2024
South Carolina
Good afternoon Folks!
We hope you're all doing well and enjoying some nice weather!
We have our brand new, user-friendly website up and running with some springtime specials running through the end of this week! 20% off of all built-to-order Grille Guards plus 15% off of all accessories!
https://lownperformance.com/ Be sure to check out our Loader cylinder safety stops and Hydraulic Line protectors!

If you're looking for something special or even something custom-made please reach out to us at lownperformance@gmail.com!

View attachment 124938
I live in Swansea. I just purchased a new L2502 HST. I also have a trailer. Tool&Die, CNC, EDM last 20 years. Supervisor of a Mold shop currently. You can have access to this tractor.
Customizing the new Orange Line TH 70 / 20' trailer at the moment. The tractor is next. I like your parts.

lownperformance

Vendor Member

Equipment
Kubota L4701
Apr 13, 2021
Gaston, SC
lownperformance.com
I live in Swansea. I just purchased a new L2502 HST. I also have a trailer. Tool&Die, CNC, EDM last 20 years. Supervisor of a Mold shop currently. You can have access to this tractor.
Customizing the new Orange Line TH 70 / 20' trailer at the moment. The tractor is next. I like your parts.
Good morning sir, thank you for reaching out, it's always nice to meet a local! We are finishing up a few big projects and then hope to focus on the Kubota line, I'd love to touch base and get a bit more information so that we can reach out when the time comes! Please feel free to reach out to admin@lownperformance.com