B2601 mid mount mower deck drops while mowing

Rizzkid12

Equipment
B2601 60 inch mmm. FEL R14 tires
Feb 9, 2024
NorthEast
Hello All

I have a brand new 2024 B2601 with an Rck60-32 mid mount mower deck. The cutting height dial would drop from position 4 to 3 or 2 etc so I had the dealer address the issue. Per my suggestion they added a washer on top of the staircase cam (part # 030) that sets the mowing height. They also put in a brand-new cam (part#030) and a new arm (#140). This reduced the cutting dial and knob free play which solved most of the issue, but it is still not 100% resolved. It's much better now but still drops from position 4 to 3.75 and 3.5 while mowing 3 acres over an hour plus on fairly flat ground. I Also tried adding more tension to the retainer plate spring (#080) by bending it and actually bought a new retainer spring (#080) and made no difference. I also went through the mower deck manual and verified that everything is adjusted correctly, and the "TOP" position works fine as well. Any idea how to resolve this issue? I'm not convinced the dealer or mechanics have any other ideas, so I prefer to resolve it on my own. Other than this the tractor is great. Any advice here would be great, esp. those that have a similar issue. Thanks in advance for any advice, I will pay it forward.

1715562326491.png