4 in 1 loader buckets for "small " compact's.

Rob

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6000DT / B7100DP /B8200DT/L225/Globe PTO Chipper/Lewis Backhoe/huxley TR66
Nov 22, 2009
Leafy England....
Whilst i was thinking about the setup of my FEL the thought crossed my mind about 4 in 1 loader buckets.
I've seen plenty on mid range compact and larger but nothing on small kubotas.
Now i know the B6000 is what you can call "small", but i cant see any reason why a 4 in 1 can't be used provided it is sized sensibly etc taking loading and unloaded weights etc. Also if the right hyrdaulic setup is used there should be no problem powering the extra rams.
Any tried and succeeded in making one, or better still know of a good company that make them, i dont mind a challange so self build would be cool.
any advise and tips i should know about in advance before i get further into this.
After all, front loaders are so usefull and a 4 in 1 would just enhance things and give me whole new range of opportunitys.

rob

ptwyz

Equipment
BX2660, FEL, tiller, disc cultivator, tine cultivator, rear blade, MMM, & more!!
Jan 7, 2010
McCutchenville, Ohio, USA
Well isn't this just great! NOW I want one of those! Badly!
Those thing are totaly cool.:D

ptwyz

Equipment
BX2660, FEL, tiller, disc cultivator, tine cultivator, rear blade, MMM, & more!!
Jan 7, 2010
Uh, I told my wife about the 4 n 1 bucket thing and how I would like to find one that would fit my BX. :rolleyes:

Uh, Eric, my wife would like to have a talk with you... :eek:
Sorry man:eek:

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
I got your back bro, send her on over and I'll smoth things over. I have a way of talking my way into geting what I want. I'll tell her how a 4in1 will help with chores around the house like doing laundry, taking out the trash, vaccuming the floors or doing the dishes.

dusty-t

Feb 17, 2009
Mountforest Ontario
That is a great Idea Rob. For me it will have to be down the wish list a bit. But if you build it ,we all ( me me me ) would love to see pics of the build.:cool: Dusty

Last edited:

ptwyz

Equipment
Jan 7, 2010
i got your back bro, send her on over and i'll smoth things over. I have a way of talking my way into geting what i want. I'll tell her how a 4in1 will help with chores around the house like doing laundry, taking out the trash, vaccuming the floors or doing the dishes.

u r a g e n i u s :d :d ;)