L305DT manual question

Believer45

Equipment
L305DT with front loader
Jan 21, 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio USA
Good day, all. New member, just found the forum through a Google search for Kubota forums.

I bought an L305DT 4x4 with a Bush Hog brand front loader a few months ago (great little tractor, by the way). I ordered shop tractor and engine manuals from my local Kubota dealer and what came was a workshop manual for an L345 & L345-II for the tractor and a manual for diesel engines that covers D1102-B, D1302-B, D1402-B, V1502-B, V1702-B and V1902-B engines. I have not been able to run down the actual engine designation for my tractor and want to be sure these are the correct manuals before I open the packages (I don't want to waste $106 and change if I can help it). Can anyone help with this one?

Thanks in advance.

Dave / Believer45

eserv

Equipment
BX24, A1000 Kubota Generator
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
Good day, all. New member, just found the forum through a Google search for Kubota forums.

I bought an L305DT 4x4 with a Bush Hog brand front loader a few months ago (great little tractor, by the way). I ordered shop tractor and engine manuals from my local Kubota dealer and what came was a workshop manual for an L345 & L345-II for the tractor and a manual for diesel engines that covers D1102-B, D1302-B, D1402-B, V1502-B, V1702-B and V1902-B engines. I have not been able to run down the actual engine designation for my tractor and want to be sure these are the correct manuals before I open the packages (I don't want to waste $106 and change if I can help it). Can anyone help with this one?

Thanks in advance.

Dave / Believer45
Your Tractor has a D1301 engine. Here is a chart with all the domestic Kubota models and their engines.

Attachments

Last edited:

Believer45

Equipment
L305DT with front loader
Jan 21, 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio USA
Thank you for the information, eserv - I do appreciate it. Looks like the engine manual is for a similar model and I can do as well with an aftermarket manual at a significantly lower cost.

Would anyone have an idea if the L305DT and L345 are close enough that the tractor manual would be useful? Questions like are the frames the same size, are the drives the same, etc.

Thanks again --- Dave / Believer45

eserv

Equipment
BX24, A1000 Kubota Generator
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
Thank you for the information, eserv - I do appreciate it. Looks like the engine manual is for a similar model and I can do as well with an aftermarket manual at a significantly lower cost.

Would anyone have an idea if the L305DT and L345 are close enough that the tractor manual would be useful? Questions like are the frames the same size, are the drives the same, etc.

Thanks again --- Dave / Believer45
A half right manual is worse than none! Get the right one for your tractor.
Ed