Go Back   OrangeTractorTalks - Everything Kubota > Kubota Talk > Buying Advice, Recommendations & Pricing

Buying Advice, Recommendations & Pricing Looking at starting or growing your Kubota equipment collection? Unsure if you have found a good deal or not?

Old 09-23-2009, 04:43 PM   #1
chiefbuzzbee
1st Yr. Apprentice

Equipment: B6000 w/Loader 2013 L3800 w/Loader
Send a message via Yahoo to chiefbuzzbee
Talking Kubota vs: Bob Cat

Now I'm just asking but does anyone know anything about the new Bob Cat line of tractors? They look good and price isn't all that bad. But they don't have a rally cool Group web page like "Orange Tractor Talk" buying a Kubota is worth the web group
chiefbuzzbee is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links  
Advertisement
Old 10-08-2009, 05:06 PM   #2
chiefbuzzbee
1st Yr. Apprentice

Post Re: Kubota vs: Bob Cat

Well no one would say anything on this so I went out and found out for myself. Compare a Kioti to a Kubota and you have a Bobcat. The Bobcat is a Kioti painted white. It is a better looking than a Kioti but every thing is made by Kioti and all the parts are the same.

I have always liked Bobcat skidsteers but I think Kubota has the tractor down pat. Better part availability, stronger service and a wider range of equipment that is proven tough and most important Bobcat doesn't have anything like Orange Tractor talk with Mr K. or Service Department Vic.

Long story short Kubota is the better of the Bobcat or Kioti in all I can see but it was fun looking over the compact market and testing driving other tractors.
Old 10-08-2009, 05:58 PM   #3
Ob1kubota
3rd Yr. Apprentice

Equipment: M9540DT
Default Re: Kubota vs: Bob Cat

Chief are you talking about the brand new SVL75 & 90s? What price did you get quoted? Where did you see this? Ob1
Ob1kubota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 08:01 PM   #4
eserv
Journeyman

Equipment: B5000,BX24,F2560 Kubota, A1000 Kubota Generator, Bolens (Iseki) G154 with tiller
Red face Re: Kubota vs: Bob Cat

I have considered leaving the dealership I'm working at and picking up a Kioti or Chinese tractor line but I don't think I could sell them knowing the dealer down the road (kubota) have a much superior product! Even considered Gray market sometimes but these new Kubota's are sooooooo nice! LOL
Ed Service
eserv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 07:53 AM   #5
chiefbuzzbee
1st Yr. Apprentice

Sorry for being so late been working on my B6000 It was a Ct230 and 235 the sales rep showed me how they are made by the Kitoi folks. He was very good with all my questions and agrees that Kubota is the best one.....an Honest salesman...that threw me...LOL
Old 10-26-2009, 05:01 PM   #6
rednecklimo85
1st Yr. Apprentice

Equipment: 78 B6100E(brush hog, boxblade, snowplow) 85 B7200DT(loader and backhoe)
Send a message via AIM to rednecklimo85

Last I knew, Bobcat uses Kubota engines heavily in their skid steers and other equipment. I'm kind of surprised they didn't source out Kubota for their tractors too. maybe price was a selling point. I'd say stick to tried and true Kubota
rednecklimo85 is offline   Reply With Quote