3 Point Hitch Issue

Dan Argento

Equipment
B7100, Roto Tiller, Box Scraper, FEL, ROPS
Jan 14, 2010
Camarillo, CA, USA
I have a B7100. Today while using my tiller, the right side of the 3 point hitch dropped down. I removed the tiller and check the two sides of the hitch. The left side works normal. It goes up and down but the right side does not. I have had the tractor for several years and this is the first time I have encountered a problem. Since the left side works, I assume I have hydraulic pressure and somthing has broke on the right side. I would like to try and fix this myself. Can anyone give me and idea of what to look for.:confused:

Thanks

B7100

Equipment
B7100,B7100 with Backhoe and FEL, Goldoni Quad 20
Feb 11, 2010
Wales
I have a B7100. Today while using my tiller, the right side of the 3 point hitch dropped down. I removed the tiller and check the two sides of the hitch. The left side works normal. It goes up and down but the right side does not. I have had the tractor for several years and this is the first time I have encountered a problem. Since the left side works, I assume I have hydraulic pressure and somthing has broke on the right side. I would like to try and fix this myself. Can anyone give me and idea of what to look for.:confused:

Thanks
If you have a look at the parts diagram,you will more then likely find the problem in that area ,if your very very lucky,just the pinch bolt could need tightening or if not the shaft or lift arm spline has gone. 12 is the shaft,15 and 16 are the respective lift arms
dave

Attachments

Last edited:

Dan Argento

Equipment
B7100, Roto Tiller, Box Scraper, FEL, ROPS
Jan 14, 2010
Camarillo, CA, USA
Update. The splines on the arm and shaft are broken. I went to the local Kubota dealer today and order the replacements parts. ($300) Includes new seals. I have studied the exploded parts drawing you provide B7100 and I plan to do the rebuild myself.