connection of Hydraulic lines from remote of FEL

small&mighty99

Jun 16, 2009
Braselton Ga. USA
Well I guess its been too long for me to remember exactly which line is what?
i am attempting to hook up a FEL to my tractor, the remote is a single joystick type, and I watch the man disconnect all from his tractor when I purchased the loader, although not 100% sure, so! please correct me if I'm wrong, first off the high pressre line need be cut in-/-to somewhere from the pump back, I found a perfect spot only 12" from the pump,easy access,
then 1 of the hoses I remember connected to the High pressure line from the Hydraulic pump side of the cut line on the tractor then fed into the side of the remote, the 2nd hose came from out of the other side of remote and returned back to the same high pressure line on other side of cutout, forming a loop,
this sound correct so far :confused: now, there is one other hose I cannot remember where it might would have connected? it comes from the bottom of the remote and is caped off, the hoses coming from the left and right of the remote has the quick connect couplers,(no brainer) and then i will be putting the matting ones into the high pressure line, anyone has any tips on how to secure these so that they won't get snapped off, or maybe some of you have pictures you could share of how you did this setup? would be a big help..;)
Thanks