Tool Box & Quick Hitch

Creature Meadow

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 L4600, Disk, Brush Hog, GB60 Garden Bedder, GSS72 Grading Scraper
Sep 19, 2016
Central North Carolina
Added a new tool box to the back of Katie. The old one suffered a major injury and no amount of beating could shape it back into place. I always had to be cautious when raising implements so the top link would not hit the box but recently I was not cautious enough. The crease in the center extended to the latch in the middle. I had a new box ready and painted so a few holes later and here she is.

Ordered me a Land Pride QH yesterday and the salesman who attends by church is dropping it off on the way home tomorrow. Can't wait to mount it, tired of fighting with implements. Now that it is garden season I could change implements 3 or more times a day. This should make life much easier. OTD for the QH15 was $402.19, no extra for delivery saving me about 25 miles one way.

Attachments

Ladair

Equipment
Kubota l3400
Feb 19, 2018
Newark, Tx.
Looks good.

I just did some things similar to mine today. I’ll post up some pics when I get a chance. My tool box is only 6 x 6 x 18”.
I looked at the landpride quick hitch as well. Almost ordered one. Went with pats quick hitch instead. Spent the last part of this afternoon hooking and unhooking. I like you grew tired of fighting the 3 point.

JustinB60

Equipment
LX2610 w/LA535, QH15, PL1242
Mar 31, 2018
USA
Where did you get that tool box from, is it something you already had or ordered online?

I have a landpride QH and I can change implements about as quick as it takes the tractor to drop one and drive up to the next implement. I have a B2601 and I can reach the two levers from my driver seat so I don't even have to leave the tractor. I think you'll be very happy with your purchase.

Creature Meadow

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 L4600, Disk, Brush Hog, GB60 Garden Bedder, GSS72 Grading Scraper
Sep 19, 2016
Central North Carolina
Where did you get that tool box from, is it something you already had or ordered online?

I have a landpride QH and I can change implements about as quick as it takes the tractor to drop one and drive up to the next implement. I have a B2601 and I can reach the two levers from my driver seat so I don't even have to leave the tractor. I think you'll be very happy with your purchase.
It was an old Kennedy tool box I had. Had to rivet in some steps on the sides to hold the tray as it was designed for no tray.

Looking forward to the QH. Like now have my rake on but need the disk on then the bedder and back to the rack before noon this Saturday.