prices for Bx2750 Snowblower and quick hitch

Brian

Equipment
BX 25
Nov 7, 2010
New York State
why is it impossible to go online and find the list price for a BX2750 snowblower and quick hitch. Just curious as to what dealers are getting for the front mount snow blower package for a BX25

L4740

Nov 23, 2009
3rd Rock From The Sun
why is it impossible to go online and find the list price for a BX2750 snowblower and quick hitch. Just curious as to what dealers are getting for the front mount snow blower package for a BX25
Brian, any prices found on-line would be just as you suggest, list prices. It would not be what dealers are selling them for. Other things to consider is that the BX2750 blower fits on different tractors, so the other supporting hardware needed would vary in model numbers or part numbers also. To put all the different combinations on-line would be difficult and unless the potential buyer knew exactly which components he needed ,the price he would see could be very misleading. The blower and the quick hitch are just two components needed for the front blower. You also need the mid mount pto shaft, the half shaft and the correct short shaft in the quick hitch. So it gets complicated and can be frustrated. The best thing to do would be to sit down with your dealer and have him write up a price for you. Then you'll have the correct price and you are assured you will be getting all the correct components.
Now another frustrating thing I found when I originally wanted to buy a snow blower, was that no one had any. And couldn't even get any until such time when winter was already over. That was several year ago now, but this year, in certain parts of the county, it is the same story. There are very few of them available.
I guess I should add the the BX2750 and it's supporting hardware is an expensive blower when compared to a 3 pt. hitch. But in my humble opinion, worth every penny. Good Luck.

bx1500

Equipment
BX1500, TILLER AND FEL
Jan 28, 2010
WISCONSIN
Go to Kubota.com and build your own and the snow in attachements and
it will give you a price. Iv'e found if you call all the dealers in area and
work on the price you can get a good deal.