That's gotta hurt!!!

NoJacketRequired

Equipment
B7510 & LA302 FEL & B2782 blower, B7510 & B2781 blower, B2410 & B2550 blower
May 25, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Part of basic firearm safety training is safe operation of the firearm, including how to ensure soft skin doesn't get slammed between pieces of hard steel. Ouch is right, but the real ouch should be felt by the person who was responsible for safety instruction. This should keep them awake a few nights as they figure out a better way to provide safety instruction.

(And yes, I hold nationally-recognized firearms safety training credentials, so I know a little bit of which I speak.)

tempforce

Equipment
B2650HSDC
Jun 23, 2012
bastrop, tx
he's gonna have a reminder for the rest of his life, to ask for proper instructions on doing things.
not the way it should of been.

sawmill

Equipment
bx24 backhoe/fel, 48" Bush mower
Nov 16, 2014
ione, washington
Part of basic firearm safety training is safe operation of the firearm, including how to ensure soft skin doesn't get slammed between pieces of hard steel. Ouch is right, but the real ouch should be felt by the person who was responsible for safety instruction. This should keep them awake a few nights as they figure out a better way to provide safety instruction.

(And yes, I hold nationally-recognized firearms safety training credentials, so I know a little bit of which I speak.)
Every accident is preventable. It's easy to point fingers and blame someone else.
On the other hand, if a young person drives off the road because he/she is not paying attention, they can't very well blame the Drivers Ed Teacher.

BCrouse

Jul 30, 2016
PA
The heck kinda pellet gun did that?! Ive seen real firearm slides do less dmg to fleshy finger bits.

bucktail

Equipment
L1500DT, 6' king kutter back blade, boom, dirt scoop ford disk JD212
Jun 13, 2016
MN
I've got a pellet gun with a spring loaded piston that would probably do that if properly provoked. Scars and stitches are part of growing up.

Corney

Equipment
L1500DT, front end loader, mower, tiller, snow blower
When I was a lad I had a break open pellet gun that I closed and somehow pinched my belly in it?

The worst part was I had to break it open to get my skin out of it!

We got a bleeder. I still have a scar to remind me of that episode.

Ike

Equipment
Kubota L 3301, Farmall Cub. JD B. Ferguson TE 20
Jul 18, 2015
Mich

Tell that to a few that us the M 1 Grand. That is a big uch:)
I also hold several training certificates for gun training and you only get your thumb once as I have patched a few guys up at the range

BCrouse

Jul 30, 2016
PA
Tell that to a few that us the M 1 Grand. That is a big uch:)

I also hold several training certificates for gun training and you only get your thumb once as I have patched a few guys up at the range

Grand thumb. Its a thing.

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Brutal!
If it does that much damage on the loading end, I don't want to be on the business end.:eek: